New eGO TF2 members.

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
Hi and welcome to eGO!
My name is Ric and I play on our 2fort quite often.
You can also find me on our Tech Side of the forums.

I seen quite a few at the recent events and I just want to welcome you to what may(I hope) become your future home forever!

Don't be shy, I'm new too. ;)

Well, see ya's in Vent and on the servers!

:P
 
Welcome to all new members. Dont forget to try out all of our servers!! Any questions, feel free to ask!
 
Welcome to the bestest and brighest division of eGO! (CSS and BFBC2 are the darkest) :P
 
no offensive but anyone that would be on the fourms reading this is a memeber or used to be one.
 
I wouldn't say you're exactly THAT new, Ric. :P Or well... It might be that I've seen you in Vent a while ago the first time...

Anyhow, welcome to eGO. :P
 
I wouldn't say you're exactly THAT new, Ric. :P Or well... It might be that I've seen you in Vent a while ago the first time...

Anyhow, welcome to eGO. :P

He was talking about all the new members that recently joined eGO, not himself...weirdo :P
 
Welcomez to TF2 - We haz bacon for youz! reallies, here is pic Is even in eGO mugz!

IMG_0217.jpg
 
..Huh?

Lol, I play specifically on our 2fort, our events, and am active on Vent.

This thread was specifically made for the newest of new TF2 eGO members! ^_^

I hope they feel welcome. :o
 
Just joined, hope to see y'all round the maps, 2fort is always a fav. Tho I am very fond of the TC HYDRO.
 
..Huh?

Lol, I play specifically on our 2fort, our events, and am active on Vent.

This thread was specifically made for the newest of new TF2 eGO members! ^_^

I hope they feel welcome. :o

I like that you specifically play 2 fort! Nothing like you playing heavy when I am spy!!!!
 
Back
Top