Fluffy And Deets Step Down

fluffy_deets.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!

When an EdgeGamers member is offered and accepts a leadership position, they donate their personal time for the benefit of us all. Nobody knows this better and has given more than FluffyTDestroyer and DirtyDeets, who have helped lead our Day of Defeat: Source division for some time now.

The married duo have stepped down from the leadership roster in order to tend to "real life". Thankfully, they will continue to be active eGO admins, time permitting, and promise not to disappear. Both have sacrificed so that eGO could be better and will be missed in the leadership ranks.

We offer sincere wishes for the best of luck to them.</div>​
 
Well thank you two for everything you have done. I'm sad to see you step down because i think youve been here longer than me but when real life calls, we must answer! Good luck with all you do and i hope to see you around in game sometime!
 
Thanks for everything that you've done, Fluffy and Deets. You both won't be forgotten and you both will be missed.

~Music, signing-off.
 
I've not dabbled much in the side of DoD, yet I still know of and have spoken at least once or twice to both of you. That shows me your area of influence has reached beyond the realm of DoD. May we represent all your hard work and dedication for years to come. Good luck and best wishes!!!
 
Well, I bid you both good luck in the upcoming events in both of your lives, and I'm sad to see you both step down. Hope to still see you guys around though.
 
This is sad and unfortunate :(

Both of them will be missed, a lot :/
 
we will miss you being our DL and Council members, but we are glad we still get a little Fluffy and Deets in servers :)

good luck in real life !!!
 
Thanks for everything both of you have done for eGO!

Ive had some fun times with Fluffy in the past :P

Good luck in real life ;)

I know your not leaving... but its still a sad day to lose such great leaders!
 
Thanks for everything both of you have done for eGO!

Good luck in real life

hope to see you soon in vent or in the servers
 
I'm so glad to hear that they will stay with us. I had the honour of bumping into Fluffy in Donner a few nights ago and it made me feel right back at home.

Thank you for everything Deets and Fluffy. Hope to still see you guys in vent and especially ventrillo.
 
Well, Fluffy and deets, I guess the time has finally come. Your styles of leadership *cough* will be sorely missed. Wish you two the best in your regular lives now that you both will have a lot more free time.

Don't be strangers, well no more stranger than than you two usually are.


-D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top