I need your help!

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
'ello all.

First off, for those of you who have been wondering what happened to my e/eG/eGO of the week...keep wondering. However, note that it SHALL RETURN next week, under a new name.

Please note that these are not now, nor have they ever been, an official eGO award or recognition. This is just something fun/amusing I decided to start doing, with selections coming by nomination (most nominations wins). So...do not be saddened or disappointed or feel robbed if you aren't chosen!



With that being said...I need your guys' help. Since selections are based off of your nominations, if you guys want these interviews to continue--as I keep hearing--then nominate people! It feels kinda lame having to choose between four people with one vote apiece (as I have been with eGs for two weeks now)!

ALSO...I am having some trouble getting ahold of some of your guys' selections. cornbeefnrice and Cpt. Kirk (e and eGO) have pretty solid leads in voting, but I have had no luck getting in contact with them in the last few weeks!

Same goes with Spray in the "Leader" category. MANY of you voted for him, and in that category overall, but he's been ever-so-elusive.

***If you are chosen (or even just see yourself voted-for) and do not wish to participate, please let me know so I can move along to the next choice!!!!!!
 
The thing about Kirk is that his computer finally bit the big one and he has been trying to fix it ever since.

That or he has come the realization that Picard was always better then Kirk :P
 
"Couldnt get in touch" doesn't that tell you something, keep trying persistance pays of evenually, and we will miss our daily laugh which cheer's us up.
 
Well spray is a pretty busy guy for his position. He is a great help to our division. As for Kirk and cornbeefnrice, i got not no clue.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top