F.I.N.A.L.S

naniekso

Poster
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
128
FINALS AHHH~!!!!


they stand for!?!?!:


F**k I Never Learned All this S**t!! :D


who else is with me? wer screwd with a capital S!

actually i have no serious classes my senior years besides the college classes :D
 
Yeah... I am so addicted to dod:s and TF2 that i dont study anymore :) Thats why i spend 70 hrs a week on my pc ;)
 
only final im really worried about is my calculus one :/
the rest should be a breeze. i actually have a take home final for Computer Operating Systems....lol
 
i have an exam on history coming up and ima study at the last minute
 
Yeah, I'm a bit annoyed myself. I have to finish writing a final exam.... I can't decide between 100 and 150 questions, and whether to stick with just multiple choice or not.

Hah. Fear not folks... your days of exams will end: eventually.
 
[quote1197077851=Blazing Heat =FL=]
F.I.N.A.S?
[/quote1197077851]

F. I. N. L. A. T. S.
 
[quote1197109451=Sleepy Woods]
[quote1197077851=Blazing Heat =FL=]
F.I.N.A.S?
[/quote1197077851]

F. I. N. L. A. T. S.
[/quote1197109451]

Counted big letters only.
 
[quote1197147366=Blazing Heat =FL=]
[quote1197109451=Sleepy Woods]
[quote1197077851=Blazing Heat =FL=]
F.I.N.A.S?
[/quote1197077851]

F. I. N. L. A. T. S.
[/quote1197109451]

Counted big letters only.

[/quote1197147366]

Well then...

F. I. N. L. A. S.

:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top