Post number 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butcher_Foot

Poster
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
128
half way to the the win, pick your side me or katlyn. its a race to 50 i'm going to win so root for me
 
I dont care what these Haters say, Im rooting for the person who attends Realism the most!
 
In my opinion these threads are a little useless. If I were to make a new thread every time I hit a specific number of posts, I would be kinda boosting them by doing that. Also, I don't think these forums are for posting competitions, they're a way to keep in touch with the rest of the community.
 
Since this seems to be a purely post count boosting thread.... post 282!
 
this will be my 25 also and no going to the recuits is cheating we already decide that.and a little comp is good for you
 
This is getting old... Can we stop these needless posts? One pops up every 3-4 days around here.

If you want to postwhore go to the recruiting office; the DOD general forum isn't the place for it.
 
Let's all agree to stop posting these threads as of right now; we don't need this stuff cluttering up our forums. There's a reason why we close all the "OMG THIS IS MY 2000th POST EGO IS MY LIFE!" threads; they're unnecessary and nothing but spam. The first time it might have been amusing, but not the tenth time.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top