British Class Mod?

Snag219

Active Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
332
Hi, I am wondering, is theres skin for British models such as Lee Enfield? I dont think the developers are making a British class for the source version. How much I miss the 10 - Shot rifle =(
 
Yea I miss having the limeys in DoD. I liked all their weapons, especially the Bren LMG. Also the game still needs an FG42 and a Grease Gun. Oh.....and maybe the MG34 just for kicks.
 
ya that enfield was the best rifle ever in the original, it was just as accurate as the kar but it had twice the bullets!
 
i remeber playing on cean, way back when on a british mod server, so we had enfield, to combat the kar. which made for the best dod ing ive ever had. i really wish they still had caen, and brit guns
 
mmmm, ive never played the old DoD, just a random statement i guess. By the way, foomaster i love your avatar haha.
 
Yea I LOVED the enfield , the in game model looked cool too!
Apparently on the official dod forums, a MAJOR patch is coming out. Because this mod has been neglected for so long, too many complaints
 
I know it wouldn't do anything to the gameplay, but might there be a skin laying around somewhere? Could be worth looking into.
 
I miss playing Flash as British aswell. The greasegun was an awesome run 'n gun..gun. Makes me want to go play it.
 
PM me I have link for British conversion kits.

Here is a splash screen
britshr1.jpg
 
The picture is your splash screen, the website has a DL link for the conversion kit. I have never DL it but have DL axis and allie (US) skins and kits. It is a cool website.

The reason I am not posting the website here is it is in Germany and they have a porn ad at the top of their website. That is how they maintain their website.
 
valve needs to hurry up and update dod. i miss all the old pre-steam dod features like CARBINE CLASS, grease gun, k43, dod_caen2, dod_dog1, dod_ramelle, the rifle head whack secondary action, bayonet action, etc etc.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top