R Rizz Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2007 Messages 269 Apr 3, 2010 #1 I got bored today and decided to boot up DoD. Then I realized that I only played on eGO servers and figured...might as well see how the community is doin...So, how is everybody on DoD?
I got bored today and decided to boot up DoD. Then I realized that I only played on eGO servers and figured...might as well see how the community is doin...So, how is everybody on DoD?
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Apr 3, 2010 #2 never better, division took a hit with the BC2 release but if you need help we have like 18 new advisors to consult
never better, division took a hit with the BC2 release but if you need help we have like 18 new advisors to consult
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Apr 3, 2010 #3 welcome back Rizz!!! hope you stay around and hope to see you on the servers!
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 Apr 3, 2010 #4 welcome back...DoD division definitely took a hit...but we're still goin strong...hope to see you on kalt...
welcome back...DoD division definitely took a hit...but we're still goin strong...hope to see you on kalt...
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Apr 3, 2010 #5 Welcome back rizz! only changes are new divisions and some promotions. See you on the servers.
R Rizz Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2007 Messages 269 Apr 3, 2010 #6 Thanks for the welcomes guys, Does donner still have a good fanbase? It seems that no-one is there at nights.
Thanks for the welcomes guys, Does donner still have a good fanbase? It seems that no-one is there at nights.