Most Hours?

Skipper Finny

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
2,591
Thought I'd set up a little competition to see who has played DOD the most. Keep in mind this icludes idling. You can find out how many hours by going to Steam Community>Gameplay Stats.

Past 2 Weeks - 212.5
Record - 1027.3
 
steam stats are so misleading. I don't think playtime is accurate, it also includes time spent seeding servers which may be wildly inflated. Even if you wanted to count time spent using each class, those figures are off, too. So, I dunno, use HLStatsX instead maybe, it doesn't count time seeded because it doesn't count time in spectator.
 
48.6 Hours Past 2 Weeks

810.1 Hours Total

(10 hours of idling.)
 
Last edited:
steam stats are so misleading. I don't think playtime is accurate, it also includes time spent seeding servers which may be wildly inflated. Even if you wanted to count time spent using each class, those figures are off, too. So, I dunno, use HLStatsX instead maybe, it doesn't count time seeded because it doesn't count time in spectator.

+1



It claims i've played 0.1 hours of CSS in the last two weeks.I've played over 5 hours





I have 2.8 hours of DoD on record however
 
even thoe steam stats are not the most accurate, it's still a little fun to look/compare rp :p

20.9 hrs / 492.1 hrs
 
i would post mine but its a little over whelming #'s lol.

but i guess i can so here they are.

106.7 hrs the past 2 weeks
2135.7 hrs overall.

and 1134 hours are seeding time. :) lol. gotta love my PC.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top