---READ : Please watch this on the youtube page in 720p HD, it's rendered for widescreen HD and it won't look right in the embedded player---
--All clips are taken from one scrim :] ---
So I was bored a couple of days ago and decided to do a quick scrim and only edit clips out of that scrim however bad they were. Frags could have been worse, so I went ahead and did it and here's the result. I'm not hugely pleased with the edit, not really my style but yknow.
---Ps. I NEED A GOOD EDITOR :] I have hundreds of good clips that could really use an edit. <3 ---
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AyveTJrLuM[/ame]
--All clips are taken from one scrim :] ---
So I was bored a couple of days ago and decided to do a quick scrim and only edit clips out of that scrim however bad they were. Frags could have been worse, so I went ahead and did it and here's the result. I'm not hugely pleased with the edit, not really my style but yknow.
---Ps. I NEED A GOOD EDITOR :] I have hundreds of good clips that could really use an edit. <3 ---
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AyveTJrLuM[/ame]




























