Who is your Hero?

i would say butcher and madbrasilian cause they always help me in the sewers when no one else will. Go Sewer Ratz lol
 
Rev, Corp, Baron, Fluffster, Food_Fight, Kamphy, Blaze, Fry, Artimus, Slayr, TK, Tech (sup grandpa), Saosin, Mr. Bucket (the balls pop outta his mouth), Roto, Nanesko, and last but not least - my brother in arms of sniper/rockets - DEADPOOL!

And who can forget the one guy who hardly ever plays anymore, but always manages to keep an eye on us - JohnT (the mysterious)...
 
hmmmmm....do they have to be from eGO?

if not, Bruce Willis

if so......
Mister Blonde
GGVW
Attila
Rev
and target_head - (not from eGO)
 
The man can admin! He does it with smoothness and coolness as good or better than anyone I've seen. Most ppl. he has to tell something do comply immediately and do it with grace. It's his style and life experience, he understands ppl and their feelings it's... SUGAFREE!!!!!
 
When I think of heroes I think of those soldiers who landed on normandia(In the first wave of attack) under fire from machine guns, they must be very brave!, Playing Anyone do it!

In the server........ hammmmmmmm............ JUST ME! and the people of my team!.
 
I look for Bucket, or Fluffy!!! <-- Just more for moral support... when ever I feel lonely, I look to my side - there's fluffy.... *sighs*...*dreams*


......Uhhhhhhhh, I mean..... um..... she pwns everyone and If I follow behind I won't die.... 8)

Lmao!
 
I have far too many including myself :P

Special mentions to tucknrole, Thor, MOP, Alias, Blaze, Sugafree, Spetz, JohnT, Dom, Artimus, LegendofChaos (used to hate his rockets), Rev and many more.

I forgot vicious and fluffy, and fry and the pineapple, <3

This could go on forever.
 
My heros are : My brother Tuck and Beer (Which isn't with us atm) That sweet but devilish sexy red head Fluffy (Not tryin to get brownie points with you cause I'll still rocket ur bum to the moon :P) My internet cafe junkie Kurdt. That dude that has balls poppin outta his mouth.. What's his name?... Damn forgot.. Oh wait it's Mr. bucket, and all my Donner buddies (Would say Wakka but he won't show up anymore.. Thinks he hates me :(( .. Ah well)
 
heros

eGo= Drunken sailor for recruiting me
eGo= Thor for umm super rocket launch ourselves off the map and make great sigs and makes me laugh till i pee
eG= Jaykoo For being a great eG admin and super nice guy
e= Reaik For his tolerance and makes me laugh
e= Jok3r Because hes my brother
 
My DoD heroes are teks and huckleberry, for owning me so totally in ava.

My real-life heroes are all the finnish (and german) soldiers who fought in the defense of Finland. I don't want to sound like a big cliché, but the person that i look up to the most is probably my dad.
 
Hero?

Hmm...

I actually don't really know. I don't think I'm partial to anyone specifically, similar to how I don't really have a nemesis. I'm fond of just about all my fellow eGO players, especially the other eGO-rank eGO's, as I've gotten to know a lot of them pretty well and very much enjoy their company.

I also enjoy their blood on the walls. All of the council's been great and very kind, the Leaders of the Houses have always proved to be very valuable clanmates and friends, and all the other admins and members who play the game and keep the servers enjoyable to those of us who'd forgotten how fun it was to play the game.

No hero for me. Unless you count cookies.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top