Epic Flick shot

ckilla

I made one post
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
8
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogOVQq8Dfak&playnext_from=TL&videos=kszrqyFrfew"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogOVQq8Dfak&playnext_from=TL&videos=kszrqyFrfew[/ame]

Watch in HD an on youtube so its bigger
 
Last edited:
You shot before you even had your cursor on him. Hacks?
Just kidding!
;)
It was on client to in rga lol when i got the flick shot i was ferking out so much that the last guy shot me in the head then my team yelled at me because i should of won the round good times lol
 
It was on client to in rga lol when i got the flick shot i was ferking out so much that the last guy shot me in the head then my team yelled at me because i should of won the round good times lol

Nice, did you win?
 
I don't think one of those words that was at the bottom of the screen was very appropriate in that video. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top