L lplkassm Forum Fiend Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 602 Apr 29, 2010 #22 sscarr said: or you could just be an Aussie an curve bullets daily, like me Click to expand... Really sccarr? Last time I checked I am the one that usually Juan Deages you
sscarr said: or you could just be an Aussie an curve bullets daily, like me Click to expand... Really sccarr? Last time I checked I am the one that usually Juan Deages you
S sscarr Active Member Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 345 Apr 30, 2010 #23 lplkassm said: Really sccarr? Last time I checked I am the one that usually Juan Deages you Click to expand... you've never juan deaged me...... you only scouted me in the face once and that was after i did it to you (long pause) TWICE!! Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
lplkassm said: Really sccarr? Last time I checked I am the one that usually Juan Deages you Click to expand... you've never juan deaged me...... you only scouted me in the face once and that was after i did it to you (long pause) TWICE!!
R runo Forum Fiend Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 589 Apr 30, 2010 #25 Epic shooting! Remind me never to make umadbro. ;O Last edited: Apr 30, 2010