FBG Sunday...Also known as be mean to Jimmy Kudo

Soul_of_a_Sinner

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
3,377
So tonight on FBG Sunday we were on Aztec when Zoomer called out AWP's as the weapon of choice. Jimmy Basically says that he will get 3 kills and that he is pro with the awp... needless to say jimmy got 1 kill and then died. We all laughed at him and well then ppl started to:

=(e)=™ ColNocturnall-Bclef killed =(eG)=™ Jimmy Kudo with awp.
=(eGO)=™ Bumble-Bee : !down jimmy
=(eGO)=™ Smirnoff Ice- : !down jimmy
=(eGO)=™ Smirnoff Ice- : !down jimmy
*DEAD* =(eG)=™ KR Decade : !down jimmy
=(eGO)=™NinjaWuuzoku : !down jimmy
=(e)=™ShootTheHead : !down jimmy
*DEAD* =(e)=™ Taylormade : !down jimmy
*DEAD* =(eGO)=™ Darius Fontaine.au : !down jimmy
 --- =(eG)=™ Don't Kill The Medic now completely diudo!
*DEAD* =(eG)=™ Don't Kill The Medic : !down Jimmy
*DEAD* =(eG)=™ ^FearTheReaper^ : !down jimmy
=(e)=™ Division 55 killed =(eGO)=™ColeSlawesome with awp.
*DEAD* =(eG)=™ bubbleMONKEY : LOL
*DEAD* =(e)=™ ColNocturnall-Bclef : !down jimmy
*DEAD* =(e)=™ Hellomynameisbubblz : ahahahaha
*DEAD* =(eGO)=™ Smirnoff Ice- : !down jimmy
 --- =(eG)=™ PhaseXero now completely disrespects =(eG)=™ Jimmy Kudo!
*DEAD* =(e)=™OpaqueGrave|ѝЅ| : !down jimmy
*DEAD* =(eGO)=™ Bumble-Bee : !dowaWuuzoku : !down jimmy
*DEAD* =(e)=™ShootTheHead : !down jimmy

Needless to say it was really funny, and there was a lot more than this lol. FBG Sunday was great tonight everything went excellent and it was a great time, but we also need to take something from this... As funny as it may be to down some one, its not nice and somewhat disrespectful. LOL so make sure to !up jimmy kudo lol <3
 
LOLOL i was gona up him but then.. nah XD

I was waiting for this post :P
 
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: I :cursing::cursing::cursing: HATE:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: YOU:cursing::cursing::cursing: PPL :cursing::cursing::cursing: WHO:cursing::cursing::cursing:DOWN :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: MEH!!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing:
 
Lol jimmy next time i see u on fbg server i'll up you
 
There was a sitaution similar to this one with an old member named skillbox.
 
I laughed at this


Then I laughed at Jimmy's reply
 
lol.
Bumble Bee tried to Down me >:O! Bumble bee owns me every time, pop around the corner BAM shot in the FACE with some random gun.
Buy yeah.
!down Jimmy!
Wahah >:D
 
In reality this actually hurts us in global FBG stats. Yup, Respect points count
 
LOL poor Jimmy~
i'll !up you if you're on any FBG servers. :3

(wish i was there...)
 
!mutual jimmy


I felt like joining in with the downing, but I felt sorry and wanted to up out of pity, so I take no side in this mean thingy-ma-bob.
 
Back
Top