[poll] New toy

[quote1197199109=Cryptex]
Well, it's an awesome gun, yes, But I have no use for a REAL gun. Airsoft/paintball wars are pretty friggin awesome, and I don't hunt sooooo..... yeah.

But, If I had the extra money (and if I was 21) I'd buy this.
[/quote1197199109]

Well, I've got 3 airsoft, 2 paintball, and now, a real one :P And you only have to be 18 to buy a rifle. 21 in order to buy a handgun...at least here in Oregon. I don't hunt either, but I do like target shooting - and it's kinda difficult hitting a target 100+ yards with an airsoft or paintball gun...IRON SIGHTS FTW!

And mashed potato...you will die by my fist in the next game I see you in...mark my words...

And who chose "I have it..." in here...you lie...
 
For you maybe, but for us REDNECKS in the US, we like to shoot. Hunt, plink at targets, take 'em to the hills and shoot some people..you know, the usual crap that you see us REDNECKS do..

and MOP, the only time you could piss me off..is if you took my gun, and at that point, I would have to try and not piss you off...so don't take my gun...or find out where I live..
 
well if u wanna talk guns, give my uncle joe a call. he'll be out in 13 years 3 months 18 days. turn out he shot the waitress at a restourant. he wanted hashbrowns and he got fries. pumped her fulla lead and believe me, im not kidding
 
Tuck you would just end up blowing your head off.. So just send it to me so you won't okies? Actually I would prefer a pistol grip combat shotgun or a P90
 
NO WAaaaaaaY! YOU LOST your time and money!, this is my little TOY!

M107 .50 Caliber Special Application Scoped Rifle
It can engage targets to 2,000 meters with precision.
.50 Caliber Sniper Rifles were designed to attack parked or landing aircraft, armored personnel carriers, rail tank cars, bulk fuel storage, and concrete bunkers.
.50 Caliber Sniper Rifles have effective ranges up to 2,000 yards, or in other words, 20 football fields laid end to end.
.50 Caliber ammunition is the largest round available on the civilian market and highly destructive armor-piercing, incendiary, and explosive rounds are easily available.

Sounds good!

This is the sniper that I need to kill enemies from my spawn ;)


More information about this beauty of the military engineering here http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/m107.htm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWJp14tkBlU <------other point of view

The most illustrative picture that i found!-------->

http://www.defenselink.mil/transformation/images/photos/2005-05/Hi-Res/050326-A-8255A-147.jpg

A soldier, with the 506th Expeditionary Civil Engineer Squadron, test fires a .50-caliber Barret Sniper Rifle at Forward Operating Base McHenry, Kirkuk, Iraq, March 26, 2005. The 506th uses the rifle for long-range detonation of improvised explosive devices. U.S. Army photo by Spc. Gul A. Alisan

I must say as a responsible adult, that these weapons are used by military use to protecting the country, if for some crazy reason your dad have one NEVER! NEVER! YOU HANDLE IT! IS VERY DANGEROUS WEAPON! THNKS
 
what if you used that thing for hunting lol
that looks like a sweet gun...
 
That .50 you posted looks like the ArmaLite bud lol, which is also sold to civilians...*pictures deadpool with .50cal Sniper*...dear God...we're all doomed...everyone flee to Afghanistan, it's safer there, than here with deadpool...

And Rich - No way in hell are you gettin' that baby from me :P lol. You can fly over and come play with it though, if you want to LOL. You, me, and beerwarrior will go out and down a few afterwards :D
 
No this weapon inst armalite friend is a M82/M107 .50 caliber Barrett sniper rifle you can see it in that place

http://www.military-heat.com/13/m82-m107-50-caliber-barrett-sniper-rifle/

Considering the range of distance, presicion and power of this weapon, in the attacks of infantry, and I think that it is a jewel, on the battlefield I would like to take this weapon rather than a machine gun.

You remember the characteristics?

It can engage targets to 2,000 meters with precision.
.50 Caliber Sniper Rifles were designed to attack parked or landing aircraft, armored personnel carriers, rail tank cars, bulk fuel storage, and concrete bunkers. COMMOOONNN!


Compared with the gun post, this is GOD

I know that to be sold to civilians!, Anyhow if you could shoot this weapon accidentally can killing several people, or maybe cause serious damage to other property.

That is what I am saying ....

I think it is good that selling it,and can you prove it!, but handled without respect is irresponsable.

Thats all!!


Apologies to make you feel like a baby LOL.
But remember in this server are childrens and Everyone can read these things that's all.
 
Snowy, I don't feel anything like a baby. By the time you got that gun through all the processes and all the forms to actually own the thing, along with the most likely $5,000+ payment for it, you'd already be dead by me from my gun :) Regardless of how far away you could shoot me from :) Give me a rifle and a scope, and I'll take you out lol. Ask deadpool, he knows me all too well for that.
 
[quote1197512830=ROCKET CHUMP]
a toy that goes boom...how fun...
[/quote1197512830]


i think that was the whole point of this thread but then it kinda got a little off track :D :D
 
sooo what are you going to shoot with that gun? i hope it's not animals( deer are an exception) no but seriously cut back on the wolves, my fave animal :D
 
Just took a peek at the specs on that rifle and you might want to save some money for a trigger job in the near future. Im not a big fan of Swith and Messon semi-autos but I have not fired one of their rifles either. My choices
[link=hyperlink url]http://www.galleryofguns.com/gungallery/PowerSearch/showimage.asp?img=az-c15r21.jpg[/link]
[link=hyperlink url]http://www.galleryofguns.com/gungallery/PowerSearch/showimage.asp?img=pcwvms-24fvar9.jpg[/link]
Both are bushmaster and one is under $1000 bucks.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top