c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Apr 7, 2010 #1 What shall we do? Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
Y YoSpankDawg Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 2,019 Apr 7, 2010 #4 Let's play Red Rover. I have the rules all worked out and everything. Who's with me?
P Psychosoldier9 Thread Junky Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 792 Apr 7, 2010 #5 Thursday the 7th? today is Wednesday the 7th...
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Apr 7, 2010 #6 Psychosoldier9 said: Thursday the 7th? today is Wednesday the 7th... Click to expand... oops good call. haha thanks!
Psychosoldier9 said: Thursday the 7th? today is Wednesday the 7th... Click to expand... oops good call. haha thanks!
C Canadian Invader Forum Fiend Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 712 Apr 7, 2010 #8 I voted for Palermo, but it looks like I'm the only one so far So I change my vote....to...... Rockets Only - Simpsons!
I voted for Palermo, but it looks like I'm the only one so far So I change my vote....to...... Rockets Only - Simpsons!
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Apr 7, 2010 #10 YoSpankDawg said: Let's play Red Rover. I have the rules all worked out and everything. Who's with me? Click to expand... this would be totally AWESOME
YoSpankDawg said: Let's play Red Rover. I have the rules all worked out and everything. Who's with me? Click to expand... this would be totally AWESOME
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Apr 7, 2010 #11 Colmar, I'll probably be there anyways
C CopperAle EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 17, 2010 Messages 5,231 Apr 8, 2010 #15 Not enough of you are voting for rockets, just think of the combination of hilarity and frustration that would ensue.
Not enough of you are voting for rockets, just think of the combination of hilarity and frustration that would ensue.
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Apr 8, 2010 #16 why colmar UH! Colmar with ROCKETS!
P Psychosoldier9 Thread Junky Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 792 Apr 8, 2010 #17 yea...colmar with rockets would be interesting.
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Apr 8, 2010 #19 Anyone else for Colmar with rockets say "I"
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Apr 8, 2010 #20 Polls will close 10 min prior to the event. Still got time to vote!