Only pimps got these guns?

Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
132
Soooooo, I come into our donner server one day... and I find that all my guns are now chrome plated.... HOW SWEET IS THAT???? !amazed

Erhem!...*cough*.... i guess now I can kill in style!? Lol - check it out !dodge

PimpSniperRifle.jpg


PimpMG.jpg


Lol, i know I got glitched, but It still looks cool! :p
 
lol o0o0o0o00o0 shiny... sooo attracted to shiny *runs into wall* oh yea they are cool lol
 
yes happens to me you need to minimize your srenn and then max it sometimes it helps.



"Head em up move em out"
 
Ooo cool and hip! That's never happened to me though, the only thing that happens to me is skins and textures turn black all the time.....quite odd!
 
when i get the glitch with the purple floor THE BIKE IS CHROME AND THAT BOOT IN THE AMERICAN RUBBLE IS CHROME AND THE WINDOWS 2
 
thats happend to me but the hand railings and stairs where that way not guns
 
[quote1197174825==(eG)= thompson -RR-]
that happens to me sometimes
[/quote1197174825]


what running into the wall.. or the shiny guns lol !lol
 
Everything.

Those are some nice guns, it would absolutely SUCK in modern warfare.

Enemy: Look, a shiny can, let's shoot at it!
SAS: Ah crap

A situation like that would probably result.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top