G Grimm911 Famous Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 492 Apr 11, 2010 #21 Looks awesome nighthawk! cant wait to play it
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Apr 12, 2010 #23 I really can't wait to play it. Good job!
S Sector 7 Active Member Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 405 Apr 12, 2010 #24 epic captain epic Looking forward to seeing it done
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Apr 13, 2010 #25 Main posted updated with new pictures
P pickles Thread Junky Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 787 Apr 13, 2010 #26 I see somethings wrong with that room beside heal, it has a big trigger texture in it Other than that, nice job. I still don't like the look though.
I see somethings wrong with that room beside heal, it has a big trigger texture in it Other than that, nice job. I still don't like the look though.
E evicted Poster Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 139 Apr 15, 2010 #27 I agree with Pickles, interesting layout but please use more than 4 wood textures, there's a whole truckload of 'em to choose from.
I agree with Pickles, interesting layout but please use more than 4 wood textures, there's a whole truckload of 'em to choose from.
G Gunbowzer Famous Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 572 Apr 17, 2010 #28 Wow man really good map.. if you put music in the disco (which you probably are) i was wondering if i can choose a song. Some of the songs in jail are not that good. Well if you say yes just pm me.
Wow man really good map.. if you put music in the disco (which you probably are) i was wondering if i can choose a song. Some of the songs in jail are not that good. Well if you say yes just pm me.
N nielsen Thread Junky Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 845 Apr 17, 2010 #29 Looks real great! keep up the good work
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Apr 18, 2010 #31 Nice work as always, looking forward to play it!
K -King.exe EGO Zealot Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 1,615 Apr 18, 2010 #32 Nice work there cant wait till we can play it
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 May 1, 2010 #33 FYI This map is on hold since im taking a break from mapping
S sscarr Active Member Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 345 May 1, 2010 #34 Captain Nighthawk said: FYI This map is on hold since im taking a break from mapping Click to expand... *Cough Cough* because he's lazy
Captain Nighthawk said: FYI This map is on hold since im taking a break from mapping Click to expand... *Cough Cough* because he's lazy
P Power EGO Zealot Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,510 May 23, 2010 #35 Waiting to play this map. Very creative.
MontyPilon Active Member =(eGO)= Joined Oct 25, 2009 Messages 339 May 26, 2010 #36 I think the map will be to complicated for the CTs I think they would just wander off like usual.
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 May 26, 2010 #37 Uhm... Yeeeah, I think he gave up on this one...
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Sep 30, 2010 #38 So when it becomes an Island, can we swim away to freedom? Maybe have like an island somewhere with some weapons (scouts perhaps? ).
So when it becomes an Island, can we swim away to freedom? Maybe have like an island somewhere with some weapons (scouts perhaps? ).
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Sep 30, 2010 #39 This map was cancelled
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Sep 30, 2010 #40 Wow nice failbump.