INS & CS:S Dust-Off Weekend Event



ins_css_dustoff.png


INS & CS:S Weekend Divisional Scrims

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">When the dust settles only one division will be left standing , clutching victory tightly to their chest with bloodied hands. This weekend, the forces of the Counter-Strike: Source division square off against the legions of the Insurgency division in a showdown for the ages on both eGO Dust2 servers. Only an epic clash will settle the tension and answer the most pressing question: Who reigns supreme in the gaming lobbies of ventrilo. Join us Saturday and Sunday this weekend in ventrilo as we battle in both Counter-Strike: Source and Insurgency on Dust2.


Saturday, April 10th - CS:S @ INS
Sunday, April 11th - INS @ CS:S


3:00 PM EST
2:00 PM CST
1:00 PM MST
12:00 PM PST

ventrilo.png
Edgegamers Ventrilo Server

Please use this time zone converter to check other times.


</div>​
 
Wow.. if I was any good at Dust2, I'll join this... or rather.. if I was any good at CS:S -_-
 
i want in! to bad im not good enoughz lol. but ill show up anyway ;) and got owned but W.E
 
Can anyone join or are there teams matched up for this?

Furthermore, how is this going to work? Do we play on the CS:S dust2 or on Insurgency?

I would love to join if I knew the overall basics to this before hand lol.
 
Awh i remember these about a year ago, they were a lot of fun. :D
 
Back
Top