INS & CS:S Dust-Off Weekend Event



ins_css_dustoff.png


INS & CS:S Weekend Divisional Scrims

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">When the dust settles only one division will be left standing , clutching victory tightly to their chest with bloodied hands. This weekend, the forces of the Counter-Strike: Source division square off against the legions of the Insurgency division in a showdown for the ages on both eGO Dust2 servers. Only an epic clash will settle the tension and answer the most pressing question: Who reigns supreme in the gaming lobbies of ventrilo. Join us Saturday and Sunday this weekend in ventrilo as we battle in both Counter-Strike: Source and Insurgency on Dust2.


Saturday, April 10th - CS:S @ INS
Sunday, April 11th - INS @ CS:S


3:00 PM EST
2:00 PM CST
1:00 PM MST
12:00 PM PST

ventrilo.png
Edgegamers Ventrilo Server

Please use this time zone converter to check other times.


</div>​
 
After this is all over, I guess you can say it was dust in the wind
 
well actually no, because it's going to be different it wont be out of 6 it'll probly be out of 15
 
Looks like INS wins. INS shutout CSS on the homefield, and CSS failed to do the same.

Good game, had fun. Ninja, you're an absolutely insane player. You made grown men weep. I'll get you next time.
 
Wow good to see so much interest and good fun .
I hope I can get in on some of this stuff soon.
 
O_o Tie?

So will this continue?

By the way, I just got home, sorry I couldn't make it. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top