e vs eGO Dog Tag Scrim (4/4/2010)

ImDead

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
2,618
Hey all,

The e vs eGO Dog Tag Scrim took place today!

e's came fighting hard with the first round leading at 8-7.

Then the eGO's had there wheaties ad took over!!!!! With the big W

eGO's win it 16-8


Next battle will be the eGO's vs the eG's
 
Last edited:
whys the date 4/4??
anyway, tough luck fellow e's, nvm, we will try and avenge you! xD
 
I came in at halftime and helped my fellow O's.
Fun match everyone.

Lookn forward to crushing the eG's.
 
It wasn't fair D: because I got on the server just as the last person was killed.

So sad.
 
I came in at halftime and helped my fellow O's.
Fun match everyone.

Lookn forward to crushing the eG's.

While the eG's are looking forward to revenge on our lost encounter 3-4 weeks ago.. Grr..
 
the e's looked strong early, but the O's came out in the 2nd half and hurt them. Great, fun match we had though. Prodigy was a great choice!
 
aaaw, the dog tag scrims seems so funny :DD Shame It's too late in my country, I so would have joined if I could :)
 
I vote, No Killer4000 On our side next dog tag scrim. Sorry Killer ;)

Whats the map gonna be?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top