Need WoW Sig

xfactor

Thread Thumper
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
1,036
I need a cool WoW division signature. Not quite sure what i'm looking for. Make something and we'll go from there.
 
I'll attempt something but i dont know how it will turn out.
Attempt complete.
 
Last edited:
Awesome, on it now.
And done.
arthascinematic.png

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6472/arthascinematic.png
 
Last edited:
If you could put division leader in there as smaller text. I was wondering if we could take this in a Shaman direction. Troll or Draenei shaman. With or without totems. Do it up! :D Thanks for what you've done so far.
 
I'd also want a second one with an undead warrior. think big weapons. Also with the xfactor and small "division leader" text.

And can we think about doing some kind of animated avatar? I don't have any direction for that yet. But you can make something and spur on the thought process.
 
if you could put division leader in there as smaller text. I was wondering if we could take this in a shaman direction. Troll or draenei shaman. With or without totems. Do it up! :d thanks for what you've done so far.


i'd also want a second one with an undead warrior. Think big weapons. Also with the xfactor and small "division leader" text.

And can we think about doing some kind of animated avatar? I don't have any direction for that yet. But you can make something and spur on the thought process.

bump
 

Latest posts

Back
Top