WILD CARD I-D-uz! (Part 1 of 3)

???

  • Nades only

    Points: 8 47.1%
  • Unmounted MGs

    Points: 3 17.6%
  • Revolutionary Snipers

    Points: 6 35.3%
  • Crawling only

    Points: 3 17.6%
  • Facing/running backwards

    Points: 4 23.5%

  • Total voters
    17
fixed*

-Blue

no, it was me :huh:

edit: i've never even seen spray use a sniper, let alone achieve a no-scope, I am a little skeptical that he would do well during a sniper event with no notable reputation for being talented with the weapon



idk who it was blue but yeah we have to play a game where even the best players are at a disadvantage. every one is the same

no such thing
 
Last edited:
if enough people have HL2 they can download a free mod called Battle Grounds 2.1 and eGO can host a temporary Server just to support that game type if you want to do revolutionary war fighting style.
 
if enough people have HL2 they can download a free mod called Battle Grounds 2.1 and eGO can host a temporary Server just to support that game type if you want to do revolutionary war fighting style.

99% sure Ides and I introduced you to that game...it is amazing and a ton of fun, but I was trying to achieve the same results with DoD:S.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top