So, I just signed up to eGO.

eradicate

I made one post
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
3
As the title suggests, I just signed up.

So.

Does that mean I'm authorized to stick the =(e)= tag on my display name?

Also, if I get a promotion, will I be notified via PM, email, or what?
 
Make an application in the 'JohnT's Recruiting Office - Start Here!' section of the forums. From there your application should look like this:

Name:
Age:
Location:
xfire:
About me:

Any other information you want to include is welcome.

You need to check back on your recruitment thread. There are often follow up questions that will require a reply from you.

When you are done, look around/join a house for future promotions and house scrimages.
 
What Caine said, it would be a very good idea to join a house too so you can get to know some people and to someday get promoted. Once you get accepted by someone you can throw on the =(e)=. So welcome to =(eGO)=.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top