WILD CARD I-D-uz! (Part 3 of 3)

My favorites

  • Point A to Point B

    Points: 2 13.3%
  • Escort Service

    Points: 5 33.3%
  • Nade the target

    Points: 4 26.7%
  • Secret Service

    Points: 10 66.7%
  • Zombie Variation

    Points: 5 33.3%

  • Total voters
    15

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
So here's the deal...I came up with a whole bunch of new Wild Card ideas, which I was told that I was more than welcome to share/suggest/put in the drop box. However, I usually like to see if I am the only one who likes an idea, or if there are others who would be into it also. SO, instead of inundating our event coordinators with a bunch of ideas, that is what I am gonna do with these threads--see what interest, if any, there is in them.

Any you like, vote for. You can vote for more than one.

I kinda broke them down/sorted them by general themes and I will present them in such. Lol. This third, and last, group is very simple and they are some of my favorites, even for being so simple (I think that's why I like them--they will be easy to explain, lol):

1- Point A to Point B
Premise: You are trying to get your entire team from your spawn to some set point on the other side of the map (fair/even/similar for either side). Once you reach the set destination, you are safe and cannot be killed (also, can no longer kill any enemies). If your team camps some people near your own spawn (the likely target), then they still have to get up and move some time. You can all fight your way individually, or set off en masse on one set path (since most maps have multiple ways to go. First team with ALL members to the destination wins.
Special Requirements: None.

2- Escort Service
Premise: You determine ahead-of-time where the targets are (say, for example, sniper house bathrooms in Kalt). Then, simply enough, one person on each team is chosen to be "the package" and the goal is to get the package to the set destination (the package can either be benign, or allowed to fight also--either version works just as well). Nothing else matters (so no, it is not the same as the first one).
Special Requirements: None

3- Nade the target
Premise: One person on each team is the target and put in similar, equal, locations. They are then to lay down in that spot (as close to the same as each other as possible) and wait. Targets will be rotated so people don't get bored. The first team to blow up the target with a grenade (no rockets--too easy) wins. This brings out a whole new potential specialty, as you can have anywhere from none to 14 people standing around the target, ready to just catch/intercept the nades (and throw them back at the enemies if possible). Anybody but the targets can be killed as normal.
Special Requirements: None.

4- Secret Service
Premise: One person on one team is the President. His teammates are assigned to keep him from being killed at all costs. He can be hidden somewhere, escorted around...whatever they want. If all Assassins are killed and the President remains, Secret Service wins. If President is killed, Assassins win. One variation can have each team having a President at the same time--first President to die loses (I like the taking turns attacking/defending though). Either way, it would probably also be fun to limit it to maybe nothing but pistols and rifles, but I can also see how it would be a lot of fun to include everything, so you can have snipers, counter-snipers, or maybe even just bunker down and defend the President at one strong point/building.
Special Requirements: When you die, no respawn. Any respawn makes this lame. Also, any weapon limitations (types or numbers of each) is variable, depending on which version you want to go with.

5- Zombie Variation (no mod necessary)
Premise: Start with, let's say three, players on Axis. They are the zombies and can only use shovels. They are allowed to hide anywhere on the map before things start. Then the rest of the players (all Allies) venture out. Allies are allowed to use pistols and melee only (I think this makes it so it's not just a never-ending massacre, but they still have an advantage for a while). Any time an Ally dies, they are switched to the Axis and become a Zombie, setting out to kill Allies. Last Ally killed wins. Next round, the three zombies to start can be: the first Ally killed, the last Ally standing, and the player with the most zombie kills that round (can reset scores each round). This way there is rotation for zombies and Allies.
Special Requirements: A smaller map is ideal. Admins will need to be able to force team changes and have uneven teams.



(*If one of my ideas has already been done or proposed, I apologize. I was unaware.)
 
I like the Secret Service idea.

Just need an Abe Lincoln skin for the president player. :)

I would be interested in playing this!
 
I voted escort service because of its minor sexual undertone. Anyways, I think that zombie mode would need alot of tough admins at all times, unless we run some sort of mod/plugin.
 
You guys all know you could have voted for multiple ones, right? Cause you all sound like you voted for just one. Then again, maybe you guys just liked one lol.

And Zombie wouldn't require THAT much harsh scrutiny...

(BTW, I'd neeeeevvvvvver chose a name with sexual undertones.....)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top