Hello everyone

DEATHS ANGEL

Active Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
284
Well I played on your server yesterday and told an admin that I was going to check out the site. You guys seem cool and you have a lot of members. A LOT!

I think I'll get to know you guys better and have fun.
 
Cool, FYI though, if you want to be an =(e)= >> =(eG)= >> =(eGO)=, you need to make an application on the 'Recruiting Office :: JohnT's Recruiting Office - Start Here!' forum of the section.
 
welcome to the clan ya bty it my say we have over 2k members but only about 500 are members i think most were to appeal bans lol
 
[quote1197182598= Evil-Jeste® =KK=]i think most were to appeal bans lol
[/quote1197182598]

Haha. so true
 
Welcome to the forums man. Stay as long as you would like. There is a great group of guys/gals here so don't be shy! Hope to see you around in game too man. Later
 
An avatar (picture on the top right under your name) or photograph?

Avatar: Find a pic from where ever you want (Must be appropriate though). >> Right click on it and save pic as... (Whatever you want it to be named). >> Then go to the 'Browse' option. >> Select the picture you want. >> Then click choose avatar. >> Then 'Save Settings'

Photograph: (Much simpler) Go to 'Browse' option. >> Choose which one you want >> Then save settings.

*Im pretty sure thats the process, but not entirely sure, so if i'm wrong, than I misinformed you.*

*Edit*: If you want to know on how to get a signature, then i'm sure if you bug Wal-Mart Security enough he'll make you one. :P
 
Welcome to the forums + server!

I'm a new member as well but it's a good community.

Cheers,

S'n'M
 

Latest posts

Back
Top