NHL 2010 Playoffs!

Vancouver Represent!

images
 
Ah, the pens lost :D Bettman is at home with cryby, holding him tightly and whispering "the refs will help you out next game, trust me, I did it last year my boy". Then, the candles blow out.... you guys take it from there :)
 
night of upsets?? 2 home teams losing, and detroit is down 1-0 in the series!!

im loving it
 
yeah big upsets on day 1. did boucher really out duel broduer in game 1 :o shocking.

the pens are looking shaky too...
 
GO CANES... well, shoot they didnt make it. After Ovy made a dirty hit oh my goalie (Legace) the last game between the two I watched, I hope he gets hurt and is somehow unable to add his name to the Cup if the caps win. I would root for the caps, but Ovy = plague of boos from me.
 
As long as Red Wings lose, and Preds make it past the first round, I'm happy.
 
Woo, go caps. I want them to win honestly. I'm surprised they haven't by now. Same with the Wings though, but they're playing like crap :/.

I live right by Detroit (about 10-15 minutes) so that's one reason why I am a Wings fan :P.
 
Woo, go caps. I want them to win honestly. I'm surprised they haven't by now. Same with the Wings though, but they're playing like crap :/.

I live right by Detroit (about 10-15 minutes) so that's one reason why I am a Wings fan :P.
Yea, the caps have been playing poorly the past few rounds, they need to shoot more and protect the puck better. But a #1 seed should always beat a #8 seed, no matter the sport/team ^^
 
Yea, the caps have been playing poorly the past few rounds, they need to shoot more and protect the puck better. But a #1 seed should always beat a #8 seed, no matter the sport/team ^^

i wouldn't say its any fail on the caps part, but more like success on the habs part. but the habs are relying way to much on halak to bail them out, or keep them in it right now. i don't know if he has another game 6 lined up for tonight or not, but if he does than caps are going down.
habs are playing well, and they are shutting down the big 8 very well however they will not get away with letting everything fly into halak like they did in game 6.
i want the habs to win, and i wanted the yotes to win too but they really choked in that game. and every mistake made was capitalized by the vet team of the wings.

i just like rooting for the underdog, heh
 
The only problem with rooting for the Underdog is: what do you do when they are no longer the Underdog. I've rooted for the Penguins for 10 - 15 years now and only last year did they finally win the cup. Granted, they weren't always the underdogs back in the day (Lemieux + Jagr was a fearsome front line), but they certainly have gone through some rocky periods in the mid 2000's.

Anyway, Game 7 for Washington and Montreal is tonight and that will be the end of the first round. Anybody have any idea when the semi-finals are supposed to start? I'm itching to see how the Pens do against the Bruins.
 
thursday-saturday they will be starting the 2nd round.
and ya im a leafs fan, so im basically always rooting for the underdog.
 
Watching caps now, 2nd intermission they are down 0-1 horrible horrible hockey playing right here.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top