Looking for a eGo Cs:S League Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fathom

Rookie
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
65
Hello, I am currently looking for a ego css league team to compete with. Here is the league experience I have, you can look it up on my steam id 0:1:301259 - Leagues I've played in are Cal-Main/Invite, Cevo-Main/Ppt/Pro, ESL-Invite and ESEA-Invite. I am looking for a starting position, if you have one available, let me know. I am available for matches on weekends, Saturday's after 4pm east and Sunday's any time during the day. Pm me if you'd like me to try out. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
There is a thread dedicated to this which you have posted in. If no one contacts you, be pro active and form your own. There is possibly enough people still looking to fill 2-3 teams.
 
Legit-proof.com and the cevo site say only open and main, not cevo-P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top