Highschool map

To what I know both servers are doing great.

High School gets completely filled quite often ^^ And it usually does at least 20 people even late at night. Comp rotation is also doing great I believe and keep in mind there are only 12 slots in it ! Its probably getting used for the league.

You don't neeeda worry about this stuff :]
 
High School from the beginning that I joined eGO has always been full.

A reason that the Competitive Server isn't full 24/7 is because that it is still new, and most of the time its used for practice for scrims. When it is full it is one of my favorite maps to play on.

The rotation server may not be always full, but that doesn't mean we need to worry about it too much at the moment.
 
To all of you who posted: He means fill rotation server, because he doesn't want to play it alone.

Topic is highschool server. First words are besides this server. This = highschool.
 
Back
Top