YSD's All-Star Team (April Edition)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Congrats to the April YoSpankDawg All-Stars team*:

=(eGO)=™ General Nuisance
=(eG)=™ General Specific
=(e)=™ General Disarray
=(e)=™Gen.Blacksheep
=(e)=™Norwegian General=FL=
=(eGO)=™ Colonel McMeow
=(e)=™ Colonel Popcorn
=(e)= Colonel Burton
=(eG)=™ MajorPayne
=(e)=™ Major Malik
=(e)=™ Major K?nig
=(e)=™ Major.Pirss [ - Isr - ]
=(eGO)=™ Cpt. Kirk {RED}
=(eGO)=™ Cpt.Gomezzz
=(eGO)=™ CaptGoomba
=(eGO)=™ Captain Canuck
=(eGO)=™ CaptStuebing
=(eGO)=™ Captain Wes :D
=(eG)=™ Captain Ashton
=(e)=™ Cptn Death
=(e)=™Cpt.CherryBomB [ - Isr -]
=(e)=™ CaptainPinko
=(e)=™ Cptn Death
=(e)=™ Cap'n Ragequit
=(e)=™ Capt’n Bean
=(eG)=™ Skipper Finny
=(e)=™ Oberleutnant
=(e)=™ Lt. Avatar - Kun
=(e)=™Lt. Smily
=(e)=2Lt.Pounds
=(eGO)=™ SFC Scott M
=(eGO)=™ GySgt Bullet Catcher
=(eGO)=™ Sarge_uk
=(eG)=™ Sgt. Dierks
=(eG)=™ Sgt Bradford-USMC
=(eG)=™SrgtSpencer
=(e)=™ Sgt. Milk Carton {MUSIC}
=(e)=™ Sgt.Tristen Griffin
=(e)=™ TSgt_Maverick
=(e)=™ Cpl.Punishment
=(e)=™ Cpl. Hawkins
=(e)=™ Pvt. Death
=(e)=™ Pvt. Gunpowder
=(e)=™ .pvt. just for fun

*Not an official eGO award or recognition
 
Last edited:
Lol...YSD, you have too much time on your hands...
i second that, i knew we had a lot of generals, capts, etc etc, but know idea it was this much

Hey. Shut up.

Hahaha oh boy. Does a Skipper count?

FIXED. Ya got me on a technicality.

Can I be an honorary member?

You didn't.

YSD... you always seem to brighten my day!

Thanks. I do what I can.
 
I dont see my name on there...I get it I am too good looking..I understand you dont want me stealing your thunder..no such thing as to much free time..idle hands are the devils hot plates
 
i wanna be on this list. :P

btw, you really got too much time!

Gee, I'm surprised you didn't just change my message and put yourself in. :chair:

And I dunno how long you people think it takes me to do things...this took me less than five minutes, start to end. Do I need to start timing myself? Anybody wanna send me a time clock so I can punch in and out? Or ooh! Maybe one of those cool little chess ones?
 
WHY AM I NOT ON THE LIST! I could be Captain Hero. My theme song will be "Captain Hero, He's your Hero, gonna kill the enemy, down to zero!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top