HLXstats say I am the best!

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
So I just happen to have seen my HLXstats when I was posting just now and saw something that I thought was pretty sweet...see if you notice it.
(putting up a pic of it cause this will change tomorrow night)
r92wc4.png

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
So, as the official stats can attest, I have some leet headshots. I'll bet none of YOU do too. Juuuuuust me. Not only that, but it's an unlucky 13% for my opponents. lol
 
headhunter.....
random headshot tommy?

Yeah right...I have played--overall--2.9 hours with the Thompson. I'd guesstimate that that is 1 hour Kalt Assault, 1 hour on the L4DoD zombie server, and .9 hours the other night in the Quick Draw event. Lol. Not even kidding...
 
lol that's awesome. The only thing I can even compare is in CSS, on the crackhouse server I play on, my HS percentage is 40%

My kd ration isn't that great, but I'm really trying to aim for the head
 

Latest posts

Back
Top