takin one for the team

BIOHZRD03

Thread Junky
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
867
as of 7:30am CST on 15 April 2010 im at 204 suicides...if you have been on the bridge at kalt and seen a nade come flying in only to have me scoop it up and be blown to pieces...you are welcome....lol
 
I try to do that, usually I dont catch it, but occasionally I do and noone ever thanks me:(
 
I try to do that, usually I dont catch it, but occasionally I do and noone ever thanks me:(

Nobody ever does...drives me crazy. "Oh hey, you three who capped the bridge without me just now? Yeah...I just saved your lives..." "Huh?" I look like a damned fool running after nades like a dog after a tennis ball half the time so my MG doesn't get it.
 
Nobody ever does...drives me crazy. "Oh hey, you three who capped the bridge without me just now? Yeah...I just saved your lives..." "Huh?" I look like a damned fool running after nades like a dog after a tennis ball half the time so my MG doesn't get it.

ROFL, Nice way of putting that.
 
Ya I do that alot on flash... But I have gotten really good at chucking them back and getting kills... Or running at them with there nade trying to give it back.
Man I'm such a good guy trying to give the enemy there nades :P
 
lol...it would suck if ff was on...but, i probably wouldnt do that if it were...probably prone on it and see if that helped...gotta protect the MGs and snipers...

chocolate...that is very nice of you...wonder if you are good enough to give one of mine back...we should try that some time...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top