Blindy BRING IT!

Notice the guy on the american side is smoking a cigarette? well during battle that might affect his health, giving the Canadian a moment for a head shot...



/WIN



Also notice the noob tube in his hand... There is no way we can lose with that gun ;P
 
Cmon USA own thim!:)

eGOamerica.jpg



Nuff said.
 
Hmm... Close Kirk, very close, but I think this is what comes into mind more when thinking of Americans these days:


original.jpg


Yeah there we go.
 
I'm sorry Canada but you have to face Ron Paul..
As for this hockey nonsense, I don't understand the set up for games. US beats Canada, and everyone else, Canada loses 1...then it should've ended US first. That's how we do it in chess, there's nothing left to settle if you already have a loss. So I guess currently we're tied
 
In the process of finding another demotivational American poster to get you back, I came across this....

303174140_424e142369.jpg
 
I'm gonna laugh if America wins :P

While I, and I am sure the other US players, appreciate your support, I figured you would be upset after Canada gets pawned....... :)

Than again..... if you get enough US mercenaries, You could pull it off I guess.... a long shot, but, possible...... US mercenaries could make up the difference...... LOL
 
While I, and I am sure the other US players, appreciate your support, I figured you would be upset after Canada gets pawned....... :)

Than again..... if you get enough US mercenaries, You could pull it off I guess.... a long shot, but, possible...... US mercenaries could make up the difference...... LOL

us mercenaries? no thank you. You guys would purposely sabotage our team, so I think I (we) will try to stick with eruos' if we can help it :P
 
With all due to respect to both sides of this uhmm errr conflict...

I suggest the mercs hired should not come from our gracious southern neighbor. I don't want to hear more banter if Canada won that it took Americans helping Canadians to beat Americans.

Americans have a large pool to draw from, so hence an exceptional and talented pool.

Canadians will ask and hire Mercs (i.e. Bad Brain and others) from those countries that we have previously worked with and continue to work with.

I wonder what "Awesome" Kirk's bantering would look like if Cpt. James T Kirk were not played by a Canadian named William Shatner but rather an American, say... Woody Allen or Tim Conway?
:crying:

Sorry Kirk, I just find it irresistible to pick on your awesomeness!
 
With all due to respect to both sides of this uhmm errr conflict...

I suggest the mercs hired should not come from our gracious southern neighbor. I don't want to hear more banter if Canada won that it took Americans helping Canadians to beat Americans.

Americans have a large pool to draw from, so hence an exceptional and talented pool.

Canadians will ask and hire Mercs (i.e. Bad Brain and others) from those countries that we have previously worked with and continue to work with.

I wonder what "Awesome" Kirk's bantering would look like if Cpt. James T Kirk were not played by a Canadian named William Shatner but rather an American, say... Woody Allen or Tim Conway?
:crying:

Sorry Kirk, I just find it irresistible to pick on your awesomeness!

Well, if there is a consensus about it, it might be time to take this to our Advisors and make it official.

Tis cool Monkei, sometimes I pick on my own awesomeness too. I'm so awesome, that I just can't help myself :cool:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top