Blindy BRING IT!

The two most exciting sports in the world!! Hockey and Golf.....

Wait.... did I just say "sport"????

LOL

OK you Canucks! Bring it on!!!! :)
 
so uhhh.....

U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.
U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.
U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.
U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.
 
so uhhh.....

U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.
U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.
U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.
U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.

The two most exciting sports in the world!! Hockey and Golf.....

Wait.... did I just say "sport"????

LOL

OK you Canucks! Bring it on!!!! :)

I like these guys. Canada ain't got nottin'
 
yeah, only the biggest hockey game in history.


and we won a gold medal, not some gold metal.



lol. See you on the battlefield, kirk ;)

Actually for America the biggest hockey game in history is when we beat the Soviets for the gold as the under dogs. Because America is amazing.
 
Ohh I cant wait.. However I fought in a war for both countrys ohhh what to do what to do.. But I bleed RED as does everyone else GO CANADA GO.
 
I love how the only thing canadians can go to is how they beat us in hockey... anything else?



didnt think so
 
I love how the only thing canadians can go to is how they beat us in hockey... anything else?



didnt think so

Now... come on BaCkStAb!, go easy on our Canadian friends.

How would you like to come from a country where there is the only one thing you can brag about?

LOL

:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top