Blindy BRING IT!

Just to let you know Kirk, you idol, James T. Kirk, William Shatner...Is Canadian!

Yeah I went there..

No, Captain James T. Kirk is no Canadian. HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS. He was born in IOWA. Get your facts straight before you take on eGO's foremost authority on Star Trek :cool:

I love how the only thing canadians can go to is how they beat us in hockey... anything else?



didnt think so

Now... come on BaCkStAb!, go easy on our Canadian friends.

How would you like to come from a country where there is the only one thing you can brag about?

LOL

:)

*sticks tong out at Canada*
 
Last edited:
I love hockey, but let's be real.... canada isn't going to beat the U.S. in dods, not with our roster, you guys can't match it, I'm sorry, but you know it's true ;)
 
ooooooooooo this is gunna be good, im from texas so me and my pride say GO USA!!!!
 
I admit that the US does have an imposing team, and why not? They outnumber Canada 10 to 1 in population so one would consider the talent pool would and should be of greater choice.

But I would like to share some facts that few know of the great land I am proud to call home;

Hockey: Thomas Chandler Haliburton, in The Attache: Second Series, published in 1844, reminisced about boys from King's College School in Windsor, Nova Scotia, playing "hurly on the long pond on the ice" when he was a student there, no later than 1810.[5][6] To this day, shinny (or shinney) (derived from Shinty) is a popular Canadian term for an informal type of hockey, either on ice or as street hockey.

Basketball: James Naismith was the Canadian physical education instructor who invented basketball in 1891.

Football: The first documented gridiron football match was a game played at University College, University of Toronto on November 9, 1861. A football club was formed at the university soon afterwards, although its rules of play at this stage are unclear


We as Canadians are proud to share what we have invented/learned. We are also proud to share our victories with another great country called The United States of America :)

Win or loose, we all will have won because of the great community we share called EdgeGamers :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Old Monkei, of course you are 100% correct.

BUT.....

The gauntlet has been tossed down, a settlement on the field of battle now must be had! :)

What's the fun if we can't all shoot each other?

LOL
 
I admit that the US does have an imposing team, and why not? They outnumber Canada 10 to 1 in population so one would consider the talent pool would and should be of greater choice.

But I would like to share some facts that few know of the great land I am proud to call home;

Hockey: Thomas Chandler Haliburton, in The Attache: Second Series, published in 1844, reminisced about boys from King's College School in Windsor, Nova Scotia, playing "hurly on the long pond on the ice" when he was a student there, no later than 1810.[5][6] To this day, shinny (or shinney) (derived from Shinty) is a popular Canadian term for an informal type of hockey, either on ice or as street hockey.

Basketball: James Naismith was the Canadian physical education instructor who invented basketball in 1891.

Football: The first documented gridiron football match was a game played at University College, University of Toronto on November 9, 1861. A football club was formed at the university soon afterwards, although its rules of play at this stage are unclear


We as Canadians are proud to share what we have invented/learned. We are also proud to share our victories with another great country called The United States of America :)

Win or loose, we all will have won because of the great community we share called EdgeGamers :thumbup:

:sleep:
 
Dangit Stormy, how is one supposed to contest a statement when you don't use your native stormanesse?!?
 
Point for Cpt. Kirk and Canadian Invader:

James T. Kirk was born and raised in Riverside, Iowa in the year 2233

William Alan Shatner (a.k.a. Cpt James T Kirk)
March 22, 1931 (1931-03-22) (age 79)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Just thought I would clear that up :chair:
 
Point for Cpt. Kirk and Canadian Invader:

James T. Kirk was born and raised in Riverside, Iowa in the year 2233

William Alan Shatner (a.k.a. Cpt James T Kirk)
March 22, 1931 (1931-03-22) (age 79)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Just thought I would clear that up :chair:

I thank you SIR :P
 
So we have Canada to thank for those awful Priceline commercials then. Just one more reason that USA is #1.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top