Bounty on Idol and Xosniper

Idol

I make bad jokes
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
3,780
Xo and I recently passed a milestone: our second year in eGO. To celebrate this event I'm offering a slightly unusual bounty. I will pay out a whopping 2 casino monies to anyone who posts screenshot evidence of them dominating me. And unlike other bounties, it doesn't have to be of the kill. I'll accept scoreboard pics. I'll also accept pics taken before I posted this bounty. So if you have any screencaps of me as an e or a G, those will count too (although if you have hung on to those pics for this long, I will question your sanity). I will likewise pay out the same amount for similar evidence of any domination on my jovial nemisis Xosniper. Post the evidence here in this thread and I'll send you my hard earned casino monies.

However, should you have such evidence proving that you are dominating both Xo and myself at the same time, Mister Adam will shuck out a handsome reward of 100,000 casino monies. And, in the spirit of that hallmark of game shows, Win Ben Stein's Money, should no one manage to produce evidence of nor obtain anew such a double domination, Mister Adam will pay us, Idol and Xosniper, the 100,000 casino monies.

This bounty will expire in one week: at 01:22 (am) Eastern time on 23Apr10. Good luck and good hunting.

*Disclaimer: I fear once Monsieur A'dam sees this and realizes the extent of his fleecing, the rules may be subject to change. ;)
 
tl;dr
2 casino cash bounty on Idol and XOSniper
Adam is adding 100k if you dominate both.

I'll add 100k as well.
 
If you get both xosniper and idol, whether they are at the same time or not, send me a screenshot of both dominations and you'll get a little something extra :)
 
Oooo im down, lets do this! Although i never use my casino cash, im down for some challenge :p
 
Step 1, I have to be on when you are :P

Step 2, just join your server

Step 3, Post Screenshots

Step 4, ???

Step 5, Profit!
 
(although if you have hung on to those pics for this long, I will question your sanity).

I don't have any domination screenies of you, but I also have never deleted any TF2 screen shots. Thing is, I never organize or look at them, so I guess I might as well delete all of them, but hard drive space is cheap and memories are forever <3 Something like that... (I have around 1500 and I've been playing tf2 a little under 2 years - I know, that's not really a lot)
 
Haha shortly after i posted my response about dominating, i played 2fort with idol and completely forgot about the bounty...go figure lol...i was even medicing him = =
 
Looks like I'll be playing a lot of C&D spy this week.

muahaha......muahahaahhahaa.....MUYAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Would a screenshot of you dominating me work :P.
I still have to pay you back for that, so watch your back! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!! MUAHAHA (Mine is an evil laugh)!!!!!
 
muahahaaa........muahahhaaaaa....muahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Obviously you have never seen a raving pyro axtinguish you multiple times while cloaked eventually dwindling down your health like a bad horror movie.
 
Obviously you have never seen a raving pyro axtinguish you multiple times while cloaked eventually dwindling down your health like a bad horror movie.

I know, because I'm usually respawning and can't see them.
 
So I played last night, and wasn't dominated. you all scared or something?

It's ok to be scared.

It's a natural thing, don't feel bad about being scared.

Don't be scared to dominate idol either, he isn't even that good.

I understand though if you are scared.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top