- Joined
- Apr 23, 2008
- Messages
- 2,641
Still waiting on Spongebob!
Haven't seen it. I know...I know, I'm probably missing out and I've been meaning to watch for years now and haven't gotten around to it.
Still waiting on Spongebob!
Haven't seen it. I know...I know, I'm probably missing out and I've been meaning to watch for years now and haven't gotten around to it.
I have seen the sponge bob movie, I've been putting it off for some strange reason.
Haven't seen it. I know...I know, I'm probably missing out and I've been meaning to watch for years now and haven't gotten around to it.
Caught red handed.
Wow...I need to learn to reread what I type.
Avoiding any strange, probably unexplainable (BEAST IS TWO PEOPLE!) contradictions surrounding this (apparently) controversial Spongebob movie:
Sexy and The Beast....
Sexy is the one who has seen the spongebob movie and loved it and memorized the song at the peanut bar
and Beast is the guy that hasnt seen it and was caught by carmine
explains it all
I think you may be on to something...then again there is another part of me who thinks your making the whole thing up.
Baby Geniuses and the sequel.... yes I did just say Baby Geniuses
Dear god...you monster...Why???? WHY?!?!?!?!?
![]()
Title: Baby Geniuses
Year: 1999
Country of Origin: US
Director: Bob Clark
Story: Ehh...babies become geniuses, hilarity ensues.
Review: I saw this once in 6th grade, we had a sub and he/she put one this movie for some strange reason. I remember being mesmerized by the atrocity in front of me...it was so bad that I could look away. Actually to call this movie bad would be to kind...this movie is a hate crime against humanity.
[1/10]
I haven't seen the sequel.
oh hey beast, the guys that made that made "meet the spartans" and those other retardedly horrible movies.... they're making another one, this time, they're making fun of twilight because we all know that making fun of a movie that is getting blasted on the internet is always hilarious.
I would like to see your review on this
then i will pay you back the $7.50 because i feel sorry for asking you to do this
lol
I've actually haven't been able to sit through any of Friedberg/Seltzer film. I had to turn off Epic Movie like 4 minutes in because it was just to unfunny.
How about this, give me $15 and I'll sit through all 3 Twilight, they have to be less painful than a Friedberg/Seltzer film.
I've actually haven't been able to sit through any of Friedberg/Seltzer film. I had to turn off Epic Movie like 4 minutes in because it was just to unfunny.
How about this, give me $15 and I'll sit through all 3 Twilight, they have to be less painful than a Friedberg/Seltzer film.
i don't want you to turn into a panzy, so i am not giving you 15 to sit through a teen drama movie that involves an indecisive emo girl, an emo indecisive vampire, and shark boy.
Speaking of Shark boy
The adventures of Shark Boy and Lava girl. go go go go