Choco enters the Counter Strike World!

Chocozumo

Famous
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
456
Eyyyy everyone! This is Chocozumo from the TF2 division, and with the help of 1 year old gift cards found under my bed, I decided to go ahead and buy....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl31XUg8f28[/ame]

That...

MAIN QUESTION!

Anything I should know before I get my butt kicked by everyone?
 
patience.....point and shoot. btw, aiming for the head doesn't work all the time. The Left arm hitbox is gigantic, you'll soon become friends with the left arm
 
patience.....point and shoot. btw, aiming for the head doesn't work all the time. The Left arm hitbox is gigantic, you'll soon become friends with the left arm

Right leg, chest, left side of the head and right arm all count for left arm shots. :P
 
Use LMB in combination with WASD when encountering an enemy, while using your mouse to point the opponent.
Use my tip and develop smart strategies and tricks.
 
1st rule of css. Don't talk about css
2nd rule of css. Don't obey rule 1
3rd rule of css. Don't obey rule 2.

Basically watch frag videos and has fun, don't get mad because you will be bad for a while.
 
don't aim for the face, aim for the head - upwards of eyeballs and you won't get that chest/left arm registry
 
Just own people with anything. I recommand Bokk Choi :P But just have fun. I recommand you to start playing on Office, then go to Dust and so on and so forth
 

Latest posts

Back
Top