D Death_Blade EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 1,850 Apr 17, 2010 #1 O hay this is my css background
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 17, 2010 #2 I dont have a background for CS:S, but my text can console are different. That is a really awesome background, perhaps i will look around for one
I dont have a background for CS:S, but my text can console are different. That is a really awesome background, perhaps i will look around for one
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Apr 17, 2010 #3 dude, that is siiiiick
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Apr 17, 2010 #4 How'd you change the background? :s
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 17, 2010 #5 iSimon said: How'd you change the background? :s Click to expand... Just go to fps banana and look for them.
iSimon said: How'd you change the background? :s Click to expand... Just go to fps banana and look for them.
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Apr 17, 2010 #6 iSimon said: How'd you change the background? :s Click to expand... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=change+counter+strike+source+background
iSimon said: How'd you change the background? :s Click to expand... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=change+counter+strike+source+background
L lplkassm Forum Fiend Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 602 Apr 17, 2010 #7 That looks very smexy Death Ill go check them out as well, those look pretty legit if you ask me!
R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 Apr 17, 2010 #8 Eh I just use original back ground, however I have a custom hud that I occasionally change colors on. And nice picture
Eh I just use original back ground, however I have a custom hud that I occasionally change colors on. And nice picture
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Apr 17, 2010 #9 Omg thats a nice background!
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Apr 17, 2010 #12 omg... thats soo cooooll... DX
D Do i know you Thread Thumper Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 1,111 Apr 18, 2010 #14 That looks awesome
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Apr 18, 2010 #15 XP Show off. Makes me jealous. I don't spend that much time in the menu anyway, so thats okay
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Apr 18, 2010 #18 Looks good to me. Although that used to be my wallpaper a few years ago
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Apr 18, 2010 #19 That's actually my desktop background