Jail vote: Ban math trivia?

Ban Math Trivia?

  • Yes, ban math trivia.

    Points: 11 78.6%
  • Not just that, ban all trivia!

    Points: 3 21.4%

  • Total voters
    14
Status
Not open for further replies.

vudu

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2,527
Based on the other thread it seems like most people would be okay with banning math trivia only. Is this true?

Option a: Ban math trivia
Option b: Ban all trivia

To be clear, option a would not include pop culture references where a number is the answer, such as Hitchhiker's meaning of life (42) or how many little pigs were there in the children stories (3).
 
I said on the tread that only math trivia should be banned. Trivia in general is alright. But no one wants to do 2+2. 2+2 is not trivia! Its just math! And I vote math should be banned, not trivia itself..
 
I'm not going to answer poll as I believe trivia should be open and not ban any part of it .

I remember when a warden was struggling to calculate the answer of 1+1+2+2+2=

Or something extremely similar to that :]

~aaaah good times
 
I'm not going to answer poll as I believe trivia should be open and not ban any part of it .

I remember when a warden was struggling to calculate the answer of 1+1+2+2+2=

Or something extremely similar to that :]

~aaaah good times

From the looks of the other thread, something is going to get banned.
 
If they are going to do math, make us think! not stuff like 2+2 make it like, The Square root of pi divided by 2/3rds of 5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top