Punching Erich

chili dude96

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
1,452
Ok yeah so I know its not a big deal but after erich went around bragging about how he dominating blindy, well, lets make fun of him a little bit. As I punched him he even tried to no scope me, oh but it didn't work. A player as bad as me punched you out erich.

2llzq7a.jpg



And 10 minutes later...kirk was killed by me even though I have no sniping skills, great day.

2dhtlbm.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, as I was calling for medic... It would have been better if you would have atleast chased me and punched me. But when I stand still helplessly... well... I think we could all punch someone standing still.
 
Yeah, as I was calling for medic... It would have been better if you would have atleast chased me and punched me. But when I stand still helplessly... well... I think we could all punch someone standing still.


Should've been running then.
 
Last edited:
good job and it is fun to puch erich but better to punch kirk but dont he will hate you for the rest of your life
 
Erich, no way you were calling for medic it was two punches, second, this is more just to annoy you. Also since you made a giant post bragging about how you dominated blindy, well, this is how you made him feel. :)
 
Uhmm.... If you look in the picture and in the chat log you see me calling for !medic so ssshhhh
 
Yeah, as I was calling for medic... It would have been better if you would have atleast chased me and punched me. But when I stand still helplessly... well... I think we could all punch someone standing still.

AHHHHHHHHHHH Cry about it more. :) :):):):):):):P
 
Great job Capitan Kirk 1,945 and chili dude 1.....you're closing in tiger go get em lol ;p
 
Back
Top