My latest edit :]

sLurP

Active Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
297
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-vaYZTHW5k[/ame]

Standard frags, but needed something to edit and this was the first thing I found.
Tried a new style, came out OK I guess, could have done a lot more but didn't have a lot of motivation.

Btw, sexy skybox :]
 
dontcryfh.jpg
 
He means widescreen so there's no black bar at the side. It's meant to be, I just accidently edited it in the wrong resolution.
 
very awesome vid, nice intro :D and as you said skybox is win. Im also proud to say that i was not killed during this ace
 
The editing in my opinion is pretty good.
Only thing is the frags are probably from a scrim with eGO members.
Not many of us are skilled.
But the edit was pretty good for example the intro was well done.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top