YSD's Random Thought

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me


What...is...going...on...here...people? I stop making threads for a few days and the floodgates open to threads for every little random thing under the sun? I am talking simple things...Dominations, bets for Dominations, bets on when those bets will be paid off--even individual kills. Really, people?

"This town deserves a new breed of random poster...and I'm gonna give it to them."



How does this work, exactly...?
So I was curious...following this...
ta28g9.jpg
...this...
212e7pk.jpg
...and this...
t8rpjp.jpg
...if chili posts the picture on the forums one more time, isn't he technically Dominating Cpt. Kirk? In fact, our first-ever forums Domination? Just a thought...



First-ever Kalt sewer tug-of-war
It was...shall we say...interesting. I wanted to comment on it, but didn't want to make a special thread just for it (shocker, eh?), so I am going to bury it in here in the middle of this message...for no apparent reason.

It took a while, and there was some controversy (shortly following an xCUB4N, no-clip, shoveling barrage), but Canadian Invader finally made it up the Allied ladder for Axis victory (still under review). While there were a few close calls (three times without any cheating Axis had players on the Allied ladder), generally it was hard to make any ground--even harder than expected--so next time we play it I think there was a consensus decision to not allow any grenades. Guns only.

Aside from that, it was still pretty fun and a good change of pace. I am going to pressure CWHiT to put "Secret Service" up on the voting selection this upcoming week, so make sure you vote for it! It's gonna be tons of fun!!!



Avatar
Have any of you seen this commercial that's been on like ten million times for Avatar's upcoming release? The one where it just shows all of the exciting action/fighting parts? The one where the only spoken words are the dude on the one dropship with a ton of guys sitting in it listening to him and he says, "Anyone feel like makin' history?"

I can't be the only one who expects one of these times for him to be in the middle of saying that and then it to cut to an audio-over so he says, "Anyone feel like makin' L-O-V-E, T-O-Y-O-U hoo oo-ooooo?"

Oh, I am? Ok. Nevermind...



Predictions
(IO) SA will point out something I said wrong or something foundational wrong with something I wrote, whether it really exists or not, just to (as it has seemed), be argumentative with me or treat me like I'm the village idiot.

chili will, being new and CSS-aged, get butt-hurt about this, take it personally, and get upset. OR, he can read this, understand my humor, be cool with it, laugh about it, and we'll get along just fine.

Blindy will wonder why I spelled "humor" without a second 'u' just now, and then +1 some random post.

VizierKane will undoubtedly make a post. It will have at least one spelling mistake.

Somebody will point it out and/or call him "Verizon."

He will take it in stride as always.

Kirk will comment. It will likely be in approval and will likely have a made-up word with "Kirk" in it somewhere.

Four...no wait...FIVE other people on my friends list will have something to say. At least one person who ISN'T on my friends list will too...and then they will promptly add me to their friends list.

...just you watch.



One last comment

The NexTag ad on the right of this page (Sponsored Link)...the one with the signed gopher holes and a red hammer... Those holes look like Reese's peanut butter cups to me. Give it a chance--you'll see it too.

It makes me want some peanut butter cups.

Crap.

You win this time, NexTag.
 
Whaoh, someone actually noticed that I was the only one who made it up the ladder (without cheating)? Finally, I get the acknowledgement I deserve ;)

I agree with the amount of useless/"no thought put into them" threads recently. Not everyone needs to jump on the "I love kirk" or "Let's Dominate Erich" bandwagon :P
 
Last edited:
Whaoh, someone actually noticed that I was the only one who made it up the ladder (without cheating)? Finally, I get the acknowledgement I deserve ;)

I agree with the amount of useless/"no thought put into them" threads recently. Not everyone needs to jump on the "I love kirk" or "Let's Dominate Erich" bandwagon :P

Pssssht, of course I noticed! Nothing escapes my attention!!!

Wait, you're Canadian? When did this happen?


Haha yeah. I never get accused of not having something/enough to say. :P
 
I indeed approve. This is Kirkin' awesome.

Hahaha. Yo, Cpt., you should move here to Washington...there's a city just outside of Seattle that is right up your alley, man.



Oh, by the way...I had noticed this posted a few times, but ronpaul gets credit for commenting about it first and pointing out that it was three total times (I saw all three, but it wasn't registering with me that these were all different posts, cause you know how you get responding to this post, and that one, and this other one, then that one again...). Haha, I just had something of my own to add about it. :)
 
(IO) SA will point out something I said wrong or something foundational wrong with something I wrote, whether it really exists or not, just to (as it has seemed), be argumentative with me or treat me like I'm the village idiot.

Why does it have to be or? Can't it be both?! Recently we did totally agree about the camping post though. Not to mention our birthdays are quite close together.

Also, +1 for the Eminem intro.

Double also, I'm pretty sure it should be foundationally, not foundational.




<3 YSD ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top