CUB4N'S repsonse to YSD Random Thought

CUB4N

Famous
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
417
Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little controversy,
Cuz it feels so empty without me


What...is...going...on...here...people? I stop making threads for a few days and the floodgates open to threads for every little random thing under the sun? I am talking simple things...Dominations, bets for Dominations, bets on when those bets will be paid off--even individual kills. Really, people?

"This town deserves a new breed of random poster...and I'm gonna give it to them."



How does this work, exactly...?
So I was curious...following this...
ta28g9.jpg
...this...
212e7pk.jpg
...and this...
t8rpjp.jpg
...if chili posts the picture on the forums one more time, isn't he technically Dominating Cpt. Kirk? In fact, our first-ever forums Domination? Just a thought...



First-ever Kalt sewer tug-of-war
It was...shall we say...interesting. I wanted to comment on it, but didn't want to make a special thread just for it (shocker, eh?), so I am going to bury it in here in the middle of this message...for no apparent reason.

It took a while, and there was some controversy (shortly following an xCUB4N, no-clip, shoveling barrage), but Canadian Invader finally made it up the Allied ladder for Axis victory (still under review). While there were a few close calls (three times without any cheating Axis had players on the Allied ladder), generally it was hard to make any ground--even harder than expected--so next time we play it I think there was a consensus decision to not allow any grenades. Guns only.

Aside from that, it was still pretty fun and a good change of pace. I am going to pressure CWHiT to put "Secret Service" up on the voting selection this upcoming week, so make sure you vote for it! It's gonna be tons of fun!!!



Avatar
Have any of you seen this commercial that's been on like ten million times for Avatar's upcoming release? The one where it just shows all of the exciting action/fighting parts? The one where the only spoken words are the dude on the one dropship with a ton of guys sitting in it listening to him and he says, "Anyone feel like makin' history?"

I can't be the only one who expects one of these times for him to be in the middle of saying that and then it to cut to an audio-over so he says, "Anyone feel like makin' L-O-V-E, T-O-Y-O-U hoo oo-ooooo?"

Oh, I am? Ok. Nevermind...



Predictions
(IO) SA will point out something I said wrong or something foundational wrong with something I wrote, whether it really exists or not, just to (as it has seemed), be argumentative with me or treat me like I'm the village idiot.

chili will, being new and CSS-aged, get butt-hurt about this, take it personally, and get upset. OR, he can read this, understand my humor, be cool with it, laugh about it, and we'll get along just fine.

Blindy will wonder why I spelled "humor" without a second 'u' just now, and then +1 some random post.

VizierKane will undoubtedly make a post. It will have at least one spelling mistake.

Somebody will point it out and/or call him "Verizon."

He will take it in stride as always.

Kirk will comment. It will likely be in approval and will likely have a made-up word with "Kirk" in it somewhere.

Four...no wait...FIVE other people on my friends list will have something to say. At least one person who ISN'T on my friends list will too...and then they will promptly add me to their friends list.

...just you watch.



One last comment

The NexTag ad on the right of this page (Sponsored Link)...the one with the signed gopher holes and a red hammer... Those holes look like Reese's peanut butter cups to me. Give it a chance--you'll see it too.

It makes me want some peanut butter cups.

Crap.

You win this time, NexTag.

First off I want to start off by saying 'Nice Find YSD" and secondly 'fail @ chili'. lol

Kalt Tug-O-War
Oh and about Kalt Tug-O-War, I finally got my achievement for killing +4 players with one single grenade. I feel accomplished. Oh and don't be jealous of my nocliping shoveling/spading skillzzzzzz! All I have to say is God Mode enabled.

Secondly I would love to play secret service but V.I.P. is very similar to that too. I will quote my post that I put in the drop box here to explain better about the game variant.
Well back when I was a console gamer I played halo 3 and on halo 3 there was a game variant called V.I.P. where basically each team has a VIP and must survive. First team to kill the enemy's VIP x # of times won the game.

VIP's always have a symbol over their head (or in DoD you could put a beacon) to alert the enemy team where the VIP is this way camping is rendered useless.

Symmetrical maps are a must though, because VIP's cannot camp in the back of spawn. Something like 4 towers would work great because there are random spawns, this way the only thing VIP's can hide behind are their fellow comrades and not in the back of the map.

Also in Halo 3 when ever the VIP died, another VIP was randomly selected, ensuring the fact that it wasn't always the best/worst player that was VIP.

Just an idea that I thought I could bring up. I know a mod would probably have to be written for this, but it shouldn't be a difficult mod. Only thing is to make a homing beacon on a randomly selected member of each team and have a team score vs individual score for every VIP kill.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PLAYING THIS DURING AN EVENT, HELP ME LOOK FOR A MOD TO MAKE THE CHANCES OF PLAYING MORE LIKELY!

Avatar

I've seen the movie and will say that it was a good one, but I don't watch TV so cant say I've seen your commercial

Predictions

YSD will comment on my post and tell me "Woah, someone is making a ridiculously long post aside from myself" (he's going to say it exactly like that)

Someone, (I don't know who) will comment on my post saying, "Why didn't you respond to this in his thread" (exactly like so) and I will simply respond, cause I do what I want.... or that I just didn't feel like responding to his thread in the actual thread itself.

A Canadian will say that they are better than Americans and I will respond with a song as many of us know "Blame Canada- South Park"
USA USA USA USA!


Oh one last comment
Hey me... Is that me. (in the background) *yeah its me* Whats my favorite color? ____________. Oh yeah that is me! (either Canadian Invader, Ides of March or YSD will be able to respond to this.)

Oh one other last comment
Can you hear me now Verizon?
canyouhearme.jpg


1205675839236.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top