Allan Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 1,033 Apr 19, 2010 #1 http://www.steamcalculator.com/ Mine is worth: $69.96 USD Not much. -Allan
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 Apr 19, 2010 #2 Ill just say a lot because i have lost track but there are people with larger accounts. Namely the employees of Steam.
Ill just say a lot because i have lost track but there are people with larger accounts. Namely the employees of Steam.
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Apr 19, 2010 #3 Said that I had $0 worth of steam games. It also said that I've been a member since 1970, so I don't know. *Edit* Apparently I needed a custom URL. I have 57 games valued at...damn: $853.43 USD Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
Said that I had $0 worth of steam games. It also said that I've been a member since 1970, so I don't know. *Edit* Apparently I needed a custom URL. I have 57 games valued at...damn: $853.43 USD
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Apr 19, 2010 #4 http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/isimon
Allan Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 1,033 Apr 19, 2010 #5 Sexy Beast said: Said that I had $0 worth of steam games. It also said that I've been a member since 1970, so I don't know. Click to expand... Long time being steam member and not buying any games. :glare: -Allan
Sexy Beast said: Said that I had $0 worth of steam games. It also said that I've been a member since 1970, so I don't know. Click to expand... Long time being steam member and not buying any games. :glare: -Allan
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Apr 19, 2010 #6 Allan said: Long time being steam member and not buying any games. :glare: -Allan Click to expand... See the edit.
Allan said: Long time being steam member and not buying any games. :glare: -Allan Click to expand... See the edit.
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Apr 19, 2010 #9 Woot, so far I have the high score.
C Captn Bean EGO Addict Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 1,163 Apr 19, 2010 #10 $124.94, total of 6 games.
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Apr 19, 2010 #12 $794.61 USD hmmm......that is a short Vegas Trip.
S stealthh Forum Fiend Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 613 Apr 19, 2010 #13 $79.97 USD not much but got some games for free.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Apr 19, 2010 #14 $349.83 USD With 15 games But that is only one of the 3 accounts I have... I don't like to put all my guys into one account.
$349.83 USD With 15 games But that is only one of the 3 accounts I have... I don't like to put all my guys into one account.
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Apr 19, 2010 #15 only 4 games for some reason guess that it doesnt count games youve uninstalled with a measly total of $54.96
only 4 games for some reason guess that it doesnt count games youve uninstalled with a measly total of $54.96
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Apr 19, 2010 #17 $679.60 usd holy smokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Apr 19, 2010 #18 Just about $350. Apparently it does it by the current price of the game as opposed to the price when you bought it. Far Cry 2 and the Fortunes Pack was $55 total, not $20, and it doesn't include DLC's (all three Borderlands). Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
Just about $350. Apparently it does it by the current price of the game as opposed to the price when you bought it. Far Cry 2 and the Fortunes Pack was $55 total, not $20, and it doesn't include DLC's (all three Borderlands).
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Apr 19, 2010 #20 $1281.35 USD < Sucker for sales