Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aCSmn_Tr0o[/ame]

School Rumble Counter Strike Style! :D

Very funny!
 
I watch or watched...

Bleach
I watch it in Japanese. Only on episode 120 (exact number) though. My brother has to get through that enormous amount of filler that I noticed ended recently. I noticed that before this thread, because on top of the website I watch it on was labeled "Ichigo vs
Ulquiorra
, Reopened" Spoiler tags are just because I'm not that far and don't know if that really should be spoilers. But I do know tons of things that happen ahead of where I am, so I've seen a bunch of the stuff that happens that is just completely awesome. But, I had to laugh when I heard what *spoilers for people about where I am*
Ichigo's controlled hollow form sounded like. Do any other people that have played Majora's Mask think that sounds exactly like Deku Link?

FMA Brotherhood
Definitely very good. Just like the books, only free (and in Japanese) At least they translated things directly to how the book was translated, and not saying weird things like national alchemist instead of state alchemist.

D. Gray-Man
Okay, I watched a bunch(In Japanese, once again. Wayy before it came out in English) and it's pretty good. Interesting, but I can't find out where I was or how to watch it anymore. But I haven't tried...saw the first few episodes in English, and...wow, that's way different than the Japanese version. Sorry, but (1)Akuma is not pronounce uh-KOO-muh, it's AH-koo-muh, or maybe just ah-koo-muh and (2)The Earl's voice isn't funny anymore. Those are the reasons why you just have to watch the Japanese version.

Basilisk
Guess what language this was in? If you guessed Japanese, you are correct. About halfway through watching this in blu-ray with my brother. It's really interesting, and my brother still won't watch the second half with me. We only got through one or two discs, and we still don't know what was actually going on when the last disc we watched ended. *Leader walks in holding jar* *Everyone in the room goes :eek:* *People watching the anime go, "What?"*

Regular FMA
A sad disappointment that was doomed to be worse than the books from episode 3 or 4. Completely different from Brotherhood, watch that instead. This was in English.

Trigun
Read a little, watched a little, left it alone. It's okay, not really really good though. This was in English, too.

Karas
Watched some DVD of it awhile ago. I have no idea what was going on, I don't think I was paying enough attention to know completely what it was about. I think it had something to do with two people that did some kind of spirit job that involved fighting and transforming into an epic suit of armor, and there was more than one of those groups. I am probably totally wrong, but I can't remember -.- I can't even remember if this one was in English or Japanese...

Still watching Bleach. This thread made me want to not play games and instead watch Bleach, see you in a few hours...
Still watching FMA: Brotherhood.
Just getting the manga of D. Gray-Man, I like it better. A little less filler, and a little faster pace. That's not to say the filler of D. Gray-Man wasn't totally hilarious when I saw it.
Watching Basilisk has been delayed by my brother.
Regular FMA has been finished.
I stopped watching and reading Trigun quickly.
I don't know where the Karas DVD went, and I don't really care to learn what was actually going on.

Too many edits, too many anime.
 
Last edited:
Just finished Ergo Proxy. That was very entertaining. I know it is good when it makes me feel superficial :O . added to my OP on this thread
 
Fufufu Funn3lcak3s

Give us a genre pl0x.

I can give you what you might want from your typical shonen to shojo. From action to drama to comedy to slice of like. From kid friendly to mature type. Heck, I can also recommend you some yuri if you want but of course it can't be extreme like an H type.

Haven't really figured out the genre's yet, friend just got me into anime recently and im looking for some more stuff to watch.
 
Last edited:
Haven't really figured out the genre's yet, friend just got me into anime recently and im looking for some more stuff to watch.
I was in a similar situation Funn3lcak3s, R3D got me into K-On! which is amazing, which lead to me starting to watch Luck Star, but other than that, and I just kind of went with what I liked in movies/books. I've always enjoyed Kenshin, One Piece, Naruto (Manga) and adventure-y stuff, so I started watching the animes.
 
BLEACH <3
finally the filler is over omg, i was going insane over it.
Does anyone read the manga too? hah, so stoked about ichigo's dad.... =x i shall not blab on anymore in case you haven't read them yet.
 
Afrosamuray

Death Note

Kenshin

Saint Seiya Hades

Prince of Tennis.

Majin Boo episodes from Dragon Ball.
 
BLEACH <3
finally the filler is over omg, i was going insane over it.
Does anyone read the manga too? hah, so stoked about ichigo's dad.... =x i shall not blab on anymore in case you haven't read them yet.

I wasn't too surprised when I first saw him
wearing the shinigami outfit
 
BLEACH <3
finally the filler is over omg, i was going insane over it.
Does anyone read the manga too? hah, so stoked about ichigo's dad.... =x i shall not blab on anymore in case you haven't read them yet.

:D:D:D:D:D
New one sometime today! (anime not manga)
 
I'm not suprised either. It does make sense how
his dad is a shinigami.
Sh!
What made me not think so was how it was Ichigo who fought the hollow that tried to attack his family in the beginning, not his dad. Although, it made sense to me after they half explained it.
 
New Naruto Shippuden manga today at inaruto.net. Finally, we get to understand the relationship between Biju (tailed beast) and the Jinkurichi's (hosts).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top