Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Naruto Shippuden manga today at inaruto.net. Finally, we get to understand the relationship between Biju (tailed beast) and the Jinkurichi's (hosts).

chapter 493 is out? I thought Shonen Jump wasn't being published this week (due to Japanese Holiday or something)
 
Well ive finally got a list of things to watch. Once i finish Cowboy Bebop ill have to watch Ergo Proxy and then ill have to catch myself up on Bleach now that the filler is done.
 
Has anyone watched Summer Wars other than OSVG?

im having trouble finding english subs...

anyway... 2 more months until Hetalia movie!!! (and please dont kill me...)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMyIl7c-1c[/ame]
 
Well ive finally got a list of things to watch. Once i finish Cowboy Bebop ill have to watch Ergo Proxy and then ill have to catch myself up on Bleach now that the filler is done.

Cowboy Beebop is my all time #1 fav anime.
 
chapter 493 is out? I thought Shonen Jump wasn't being published this week (due to Japanese Holiday or something)

No that was meant for last week. This week it was cancelled because of Japanese holidays.
 
My top 30:

Rurouni Kenshin
DBZ
Slam Dunk
Berserk
Hajime no Ippo
Initial D
Fruits Basket
Honey and Clover I & II
PlanetES
Cowboy Bebop
Nodame Cantabile
Noein ~Mou Hitori no Kimi e~
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Full Metal Alchemist (the Original was great but Brotherhood now blows it out of the water)
Vision of Escaflowne
Last Exile
GITS SAC 1st GIG/2nd GIG
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion/R2
To Heart (The Ultimate Relaxing Anime)
DiGi Charat/Winter Garden OVA
Mushi-shi
Fate Stay/Night
Samurai Champloo
Gungrave
Death Note
Le Chevalier D'Eon
G.T.O.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Full Metal Panic + Fumoffu + TSR
Gankutsuou(Count of Monte Cristo)
 
My top 30:

Rurouni Kenshin
DBZ
Slam Dunk
Berserk
Hajime no Ippo
Initial D
Fruits Basket
Honey and Clover I & II
PlanetES
Cowboy Bebop
Nodame Cantabile
Noein ~Mou Hitori no Kimi e~
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Full Metal Alchemist (the Original was great but Brotherhood now blows it out of the water)
Vision of Escaflowne
Last Exile
GITS SAC 1st GIG/2nd GIG
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion/R2
To Heart (The Ultimate Relaxing Anime)
DiGi Charat/Winter Garden OVA
Mushi-shi
Fate Stay/Night
Samurai Champloo
Gungrave
Death Note
Le Chevalier D'Eon
G.T.O.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Full Metal Panic + Fumoffu + TSR
Gankutsuou(Count of Monte Cristo)

I see you have good taste (I only highlighted the one's I've seen.)
 
Thx.

I grew up on Dragon ball in the 80s and 90s so I'm biased on that one.

If I would recommend any from that list that you didn't highlight for immediate watching it would probably be....Noein, Last Exile, and Mushi-shi. Phenomenal shows, great animation, excellent execution, great storys and char. development.
 
You must really like that show, I may have to check it out.

it makes history more awesome to learn...and its hilarious... xD *shot*
and its only 5 min long... :3

I can get a link for the 720p mkv. version I DL'ed (torrent)
There's also a stream: http://www.gogoanime.com/summer-wars/2
It's a tad low quality though.

thx :D

Oh snap!! To think that someone watches that anime besides me!

Btw, if you like horror anime watch Ghost Hunt. Well its horror in some ways. The name speaks for itself.

i cried on ep 13... >.> (i think its ep 13...its been so long since ive watched Ghost Hunt @.@)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top