Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update for all those Naruto fans that venture into this thread.

Naruto is roughly 2-3 episodes away from encountering Pein for the first time! This is the battle I have been waiting for.

Naruto v Pein will pretty much top any fight that Naruto has ever had.
 
Beta watches the latest anime after all. I haven't started watching Angel Beats so I really don't know what's going on.
 
An update for all those Naruto fans that venture into this thread.

Naruto is roughly 2-3 episodes away from encountering Pein for the first time! This is the battle I have been waiting for.

Naruto v Pein will pretty much top any fight that Naruto has ever had.

Its quite odd that naruto and bleach are having epic long awaited fights both at the same time (roughly).
 
hakuouki shinsengumi kitan
390571.jpg

Watched the first ep seems good.

The animation is great and its an action anime to boot!
 
Holy crap! I can't believe noone has mentioned InuYasha yet!

Here's my list in no particular order:

InuYasha
Initial D
Speed Racer (original)
Dragon Ball Z
Full Metal Alchemist
Evangelion
Samuri 7
Gundam
Appleseed
Bleach

Used to watch:
Pokemon
Yu Yu Hakusho

Going to watch:
K-On
 
Holy crap! I can't believe noone has mentioned InuYasha yet!

Here's my list in no particular order:

InuYasha
Initial D
Speed Racer (original)
Dragon Ball Z
Full Metal Alchemist
Evangelion
Samuri 7
Gundam
Appleseed
Bleach

Used to watch:
Pokemon
Yu Yu Hakusho

Going to watch:
K-On

Can't believe I forgot Inu...

and YAY another Samurai 7 fan
 
Holy crap! I can't believe noone has mentioned InuYasha yet!

Here's my list in no particular order:

InuYasha
Initial D
Speed Racer (original)
Dragon Ball Z
Full Metal Alchemist
Evangelion
Samuri 7
Gundam
Appleseed
Bleach

Used to watch:
Pokemon
Yu Yu Hakusho

Going to watch:
K-On
Quick question. FMA, the original, or FMA: Brotherhood?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top