Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpihydK1Ty8[/ame]

TK Enlightenment.
 
/applaud beta

Now I shall bless you with Tk's blessing
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bkbdvFRbCE&feature=related[/ame]
 
the new bleach' manga is driving me crazy ; theres no end to Aizen is there. hahaha, woo Urahara & Yoruichi.
 
the new bleach' manga is driving me crazy ; theres no end to Aizen is there. hahaha, woo Urahara & Yoruichi.

I wish Ichigo wound get out of his daze and find some motivation and kill Gin, god i hate him. :3 (directed towards beta)
 
Something makes me think gin doesn't want to follow aizen anymore. I don't know might just be me.
 
Something makes me think gin doesn't want to follow aizen anymore. I don't know might just be me.

Irrelevant, hes in too deep,
he killed poor hyori
 
Last edited:
wow - sooo much anime is win - no time to watch it all :(

not anime, but somehow related video /
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLDFgD2uP4w[/ame]
 
My favorite animes

Clannad (and the sequel After Story)
K-ON
To Love-Ru
Strawberry Panic
Lucky Star
Toradora
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

and much much much more....
 
Or is your clock to fast and you just think its late when it will really show up on time.

Shush

Just read 405.... omg...

How the hell can Ichigo's dad do a getsua tensho?!
Do they have the same zanpakuto? IM SO LOST I NEED 406!
Maybe Ichigo is some sort of clone?!
 
Shush

Just read 405.... omg...

How the hell can Ichigo's dad do a getsua tensho?!
Do they have the same zanpakuto? IM SO LOST I NEED 406!
Maybe Ichigo is some sort of clone?!

I pretty sure Urahara taught ichigo how to use the getsua tensho
that being said perhaps it is ichigo's father that originally developed the getsua tensho
 
I tried watching k-on the other day...since everybody is always talking about it. I got thru one episode (was only like 5 minutes??)..and about 2 minutes of the second one...


guess I'm to old or something..didn't think it was funny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top