Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished the entire Full Metal Alchemist series, was absolutely fantastic.


Favourite part:


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4dMQ7m9oQ0[/ame]
 
Well, I'm about finished with Gunsmith Cats.
It's only 3 episode but its freaking good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwutvCCwwFE[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Dude <3 One piece...too epic for a summary

Oda-sensei is such an amazing story teller...he's odAWESOME :`(

Everything has a reason...powerups, hate, and etc. EVERYTHING has a reason...

Oh and it outsold dragon ball >:3 not many mangas can do that :3
1242468937829.jpg


Look at 0:53...all those characters that show up...they are constantly showing up throughout One Piece, and majority of them add to the story line O_O. From the Chapter they're introduced to chapter 587....and probably up till One Piece ends O_O...and there have been more characters that have been introduced since this video has been made o.o. It's either amazing foreshadows or just amazing story telling >.<
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMW1OJ_r85k[/ame]

VIDEO SPOILERS

Epic fight scenes that doesn't involve destroying the world *AHEM DRAGONBALL*
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqx6E9S-l4Q[/ame]
One of my favorite epic scenes <3
That squid, hachibi, is from like episode 28ish...he reappears around episode 380ish...
How awesome <3 oda never forgot about his old characters!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO54j5Ok88w[/ame]

And of course oda always has an epic plot twist ready to just latch out and make the readesr go "WHAAAAAAAAAA?" and I dont mean the random "OMG RANDOM POWER UP LOLOLO YOUDIDN'TEXPECTTHAT" I mean actual plot twists :3

<3 One piece never fails to make me laugh
Tthe star of the show....LOL HIS INNOCENCE <3
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i25e7UKSnMs[/ame]
ROFL XD a true wtf moment >.<
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBNghdMUleA[/ame]
lol AN ORAAANGE?!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crKAn5iJQmw[/ame]

And don't even get me started on emotions D:< One piece can be a real tear jerker :`(

I decided to avoid posting the emotional videos because those would ultimately spoil One piece <3

For you one piece anime viewers, wait for the upcoming arc MOST EPIC/Tear jerker yet :O and so many twists >.< I literally lost my nerves...I was happy like one week... then extremely sad the next week T.T
 
Last edited:
Dude <3 One piece...too epic for a summary

Oda-sensei is such an amazing story teller...he's odAWESOME :`(

Everything has a reason...powerups, hate, and etc. EVERYTHING has a reason...

Oh and it outsold dragon ball >:3 not many mangas can do that :3
1242468937829.jpg


Look at 0:53...all those characters that show up...they are constantly showing up throughout One Piece, and majority of them add to the story line O_O. From the Chapter they're introduced to chapter 587....and probably up till One Piece ends O_O...and there have been more characters that have been introduced since this video has been made o.o. It's either amazing foreshadows or just amazing story telling >.<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMW1OJ_r85k

VIDEO SPOILERS

Epic fight scenes that doesn't involve destroying the world *AHEM DRAGONBALL*


And don't even get me started on emotions D:< One piece can be a real tear jerker :`(

I decided to avoid posting the emotional videos because those would ultimately spoil One piece <3

For you one piece anime viewers, wait for the upcoming arc MOST EPIC/Tear jerker yet :O and so many twists >.< I literally lost my nerves...I was happy like one week... then extremely sad the next week T.T

Maahhhhh!! im only on ep 74 or so, SPOILER VIDS!!!
 
I really liked one piece when it aired on CN:toonami I might begin reading the manga.
 
Agreed, One Piece is truly epic and could eventually crash into the Top 10 of my list if it should ever end.

http://www.onepieceofficial.com/ - For those who don't d/l the new eps every week. They release a couple of the old eps and then the new up to date or one week behind ep. each Saturday evening.

The Crocodile fight was beyond great. He has the 2nd greatest evil laugh of all time!!

Also in anime-related news: http://pc.ign.com/articles/109/1095162p1.html

BioWare and FUNimation Sign Anime Movie Deal for Award-Winning Dragon Age Franchise.

Interesting, though there's no statement saying which studio will handle it.
 
Maahhhhh!! im only on ep 74 or so, SPOILER VIDS!!!

Hahaha sorry <3 well just don't watch them >:D IF YOU CAN RESIST MUAHAHAH
It does say in a huge black font...saying "SPOILER VIDS" so...it's up to you >:d

I really liked one piece when it aired on CN:toonami I might begin reading the manga.

I hated the English version...they butchered one piece with the terrible voice actors, and it had to be "4kids" >.<

I really suggest you read the manga <3 it'll be faster to catch up to the current arc and then you can go back to the anime and watch it if you wish >:D
 
Hahaha sorry <3 well just don't watch them >:D IF YOU CAN RESIST MUAHAHAH
It does say in a huge black font...saying "SPOILER VIDS" so...it's up to you >:d



I hated the English version...they butchered one piece with the terrible voice actors, and it had to be "4kids" >.<

I really suggest you read the manga <3 it'll be faster to catch up to the current arc and then you can go back to the anime and watch it if you wish >:D

well this was also before I understood subs were much better and that CN had cut versions of the anime. But I agree english voice acting is generally bad. But yeah I think I'll read this once I pull myself away from D2
 
Along with my recent list i forgot one of my favorites of all time. Death Note. That would be a must watch.
 
Along with my recent list i forgot one of my favorites of all time. Death Note. That would be a must watch.
If you liked Death Note, then might I recommend Code Geass. The same sort-of thing, the protagonist gets a power to do make others do anything he wants, but it adds-in robot-suits, like Gundam. Lots of fun :P
Exia said:
Recently finished Gundam00. Bit disappointed.
Eh? I loved it. Have you watched Season2? I personally reckon it's one of the best animes, but yeah, everyone to their own :P
 
If you liked Death Note, then might I recommend Code Geass. The same sort-of thing, the protagonist gets a power to do make others do anything he wants, but it adds-in robot-suits, like Gundam. Lots of fun :P

Eh? I loved it. Have you watched Season2? I personally reckon it's one of the best animes, but yeah, everyone to their own :P

Yep. I actually found it pretty boring apart from the emotional parts o.O'.
 
Just finished the FMA manga. Well then guess Ill start one piece

Yay! we can have something to talk about now!

im on ep. 94 so catch up..we got a lot of ground to cover some 400 eps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top