Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Reccomend:
Azumanga Daioh
K-ON
Death Note
Strike Witches
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood
Avatar:The Last Airbender
Fruits Basket
Full Metal anic
Full Metal Panic: FUMOFFU
Neon Genesis Evangelion
And: Lupin The 3rd.
Thats Pretty Much All That I Have Seen, And Liked.
 
Lupin the 3rd was an awesome anime series

also Case Closed was ridiculous too, one of the episodes made me "whoa i didnt see that coming"
 
occult-academy.jpg


Well, the second episode of "The Occult Academy" has come out, and it's pretty darned interesting.

The storyline is:
The year is 1999, and Maya's (an teenage girl) father was killed. She and a man from the future are searching for Nostradamus' key, so they can destroy it, and prevent an alien-ruled apocalypse (ironically in 2012). However, there are people that do not wish for the key to be destroyed, and are trying to stop her at all costs.
 
Watching a really old one to pass the time waiting for DVD releases of current ongoings (such as sekirei). Orphen. Actually not a bad show.
 
hmm what anime's have i been watching..... oh yah k-on thats it xD
K-On!! is a great Anime, although, I have to admit I preferred season 1 overall.

In other news, a local private cinema near me is hosting an Anime-movie-marathon, where I will be going in a few weeks to go see Evangelion 2.0 :P
 
Apparently, they stopped making the D. Gray-Man anime two years ago.
..........
NOOOOOOO! That was such a bad point to end at! Guess I'll have to pick up the manga now.

Seriously, they finished a story arc that left you with tons of questions and never made the next season.
:chair:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top